What makes you happy?

Like things or people etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Birds singing
    - A slightly windy day
    - The moon and stars❤️
    - My family
    - My friends
    - Losing weight
    - Flawless makeup
    - Looking good
    - Buying new clothes
    - Babies laughing and holding my finger
    - Getting good grades
    - Travelling
    - Dreaming of Love

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing our granddaughter
    Cuddling my wife

What Girls Said 12

• Mixture of both but mainly people - Family members, my boyfriend, friends and pets - You can bond with them but not so much with an object.

I have still have my favourite childhood cuddly toy and I can sit and talk to it as much as I like, it's not going to be the same as talking to an actual person, it's not going to be as comforting or as helpful.

I wouldn't exchange my boyfriend or anyone I cared about for any amount of cash since it just wouldn't be worth it.

Offer me another true friend/nice family member or a diamond necklace? I'll take the friend/family member. Why? Because what am I going to do with a diamond necklace other than wear it? It can't talk to me, it can't give me support or advice, it can't have a "nice chat" with me and nor can in participate in a game with me - A friend or family member could.

This is why I don't get people who say they'd rather be wealthy or win the lottery than find true love. If you win the lottery you'll be able to get a ton of cool possessions but the novelty will wear of soon enough and it will be funner to have someone to share these things with.

Surely it would mean more to have a good partner who would give you love and support and kisses and cuddles, hold your hand, talk to you, protect you, build you up etc.

Your possessions aren't going to pick up a tissue and wipe your tears away for you when you cry, or give you advice when you're in a dilemma.

• -Cup of nice strong filter coffee
    -Lazy mornings: no rush to go anywhere
    -First rain and petrichor that follows
    -When your lectures get cancelled
    - When you get your 'me time'
    - Reading a nice book
    - Poems by Rabindrabath Tagore
    -When you put a new slide under your microscope, adjust knobs and suddenly light shines on slide and you see what's inside :)
    - Talking with my bestie
    -Holding my newborn niece in my arms
    -Lazy but not the least, my parents 💙

• music, dancing, my family, bze, my other friends, beautiful places, good food, pampering myself, hot baths, hot sex, attractive men etc

• My family, my friends, my pup, sunshine, and music.

• Starting with simple things ended with great feelings- there's many thing that can make me feel happy.

• I don't know

• puppies and pizza

• Porn

• People

• My family, my friends and my cat ❤️

• The ocean
    My dogs
    Music
    A good book

• My ex boyfriend. Still wish we could be together :(

What Guys Said 12

• Natural occurences, like the wind, rain, sound of the ocean waves, the smell of the ocean or the sun after it's rained.. You know, nature. ^.^

• Just loving others and being loved.

• My parents being happy

• Dancing with beautiful girls, playing on my iPod, listening to loud music , spending time with family and friends, watching funny movies and just because I have Jesus in my life!

• My Girl.
    Children.
    Cold Drinks.
    Laughing.

• not much

• Being alone.

• Dopamine

• Having a girl that understands me... (doesn't exist, so i'm not that happy ahaha... )

:' (

• Chicks flirting with me besides

'Salary is credited'
    Nothing makes me happier than that.

• One of my friends he's super funny , and my small brother and girl at my class

• Xbox and YouTube.