What's your '16 personalities' type? Do you think this test could be used to connect compatible people?

Wondering what type of personalities we have on GAG? A Myers Briggs based personality test is a really good way to find out. Please put what specific type you are in comments, not allowed 16 poll options :/

I'm INFP, so that's why I'm interested...

If you haven't taken it, you can do it here for free:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

• Analysts - INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP
  • Peacemakers - INFJ, INFP, ENFJ, ENFP
  • Soldiers - ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ
    Vote C
  • Explorers - ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, ESFP
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Extremely interesting that there are no Soldiers...
And of course the highest score is the analysts! ;)

So people... do you LIKE your personality, as described by Myers Briggs?

1015

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got

Your personality type is:
    Mediator (INFP-t)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
    Mediator personality

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

We Know What We Are, but Know Not What We May Be

At their best, these qualities enable Mediators to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.
    Mediators have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.

Mediators’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to Mediators’ desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their c

What Guys Said 14

• I used to be an ENFP (A), and would naturally be so if allowed- however, due to stress, isolation and having to come to terms with enduring constant depression in silence, I became an INTJ (T), which I still am. If I were to ever find peace and happiness again, and emerge from the loneliness and depression, then I believe that I would revert to being an ENFP again. But I'm not one now.

• ENFP-A. But I can be anything really, depending on my mood.

• I'm a peacemaker and that is certainly true

• I got two different results last 2 times i took those tests.. let's see now..

ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)

@archiz u jelly?

• entp-a is cool too
      but yea... why can t I get architect -_-

• you know the best way to see if you are compatible is to actually just chat with and spend time getting to know someone. i know its old fashioned but it works

• This is my result

ISTP ( VIRTUOSO ) - explorer :-)

• i am inpt/injt. thus an analist.

• I'm an analyst and it gets on a lot of people's nerves.

• I got ISFJ-T :S

• No the 16 personality test doesn't work on some people who are aware is a personality test.

• INTJ for me.

• I'm all 16.

• I don't think I'm any of them

What Girls Said 9

• Ah, I love MBTI! I'm definitely an ISFJ and I think I only have one friend who's an extrovert, all the rest of us are introverts.

• I'm a INFJ, so I'm a peacemaker. I don't think this can be used to connect people, I think it's not enough.

• DEBATER (ENTP)

• i got ENFP-A

• It said in an advocate. So I guess peacemaker. Sort of true.

• enfp campaigner

• I'm an INFP and its so accurate lol :))

• INTP is what I get on the tests.

• I'm an INTP, but I prefer the Enneagram to Myers-Briggs.