Please help should I meet with this girl I met online?

I am 15 years old I met this 19 year old girl online she is not a pervert she is everything she says she is I checked and I got live pics from her. She lives in my area and said she could come over to my house and we would do some sexual things but nothing above oral I would like to do it but I don't know if I should what do you think please be honest and help me what could go wrong? Any pros or cons?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't

Most Helpful Guy

• First meet the person in a bar or cafe, somewhere public, with a lot of people. So you can get to know the person first. I mean, if this is your first time meeting up, letting a stranger into the house, is a risky thing to do

What Girls Said 3

• meet her in a public place. i beg u do not give her your home address. Why the fuck is a 19-year-old girl showing interest in a 15-year-old?
    No offence but on her, that is wrong.

• If you lie the girl and you truly know who she is then I would meet her definetly. Meet her and hang out a few times first I would. I'm not one to worry about age gaps as me, 19 am currently dating a 24 nearly 25 year old. Love is love and age is just a figure and shouldn't control you.

• You shouldn't meet her simply because she's an adult and you are still a child. However if you really don't give a fuck about that I urge you to please not give her your address for starters. At least meet her somewhere public first

What Guys Said 3

• The average 15 y/o would be all over this if she was decent looking, but honestly it's a bit weird on her part pursuing a 15 year old.

• Maybe you should meet this person in a public place before you bring them into your home :P

• Meet in a public place first, she could be a serial killer for all anyone knows.