Movies to see with a guy?

No romantic girly stuff, something that we both will enjoy. Thanks

If you can recommend certain movies will be great :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally enjoy a good superhero film, particularly superhero films made by Marvel. They usually have good stories (With good action sequences, good humor and a bit of romance), good characters played by talented actors/actresses and amazing special effects. I'd personally recommend watching all the Marvel films that are part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Usually referred to as the MCU). Films apart of the MCU are all set in the same universe and are all linked, so its best to watch the films in the order they are released. The order is Iron Man (2008), The Incredible Hulk (2008), Iron Man 2 (2010), Thor (2011), Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), Avengers Assemble (2012), Iron Man 3 (2013), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Ant-Man (2015) and finally Captain America: Civil War (2016). More MCU movies are to be made and released, but the list above are all the films released so far. There are more Marvel films separate from the MCU, but that would take a while to list. Hope this helps :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Depending on personal taste, the documentary from 2003 "Unlocking the Mystery of Life," which discusses the concept of irreducible complexity and explains the origins of the modern Intelligent Design movement. Some really good CGI renders of what goes on with the internal mechanics of a cell - something that has an absolutely absurd probability of happening by chance.

But that documentary is amidst a double-edged sword: those who are most likely to watch it, already believe its message. Those who need to see it most, have placed emotional stock in denying its claims.

• I like romantic girly stuff, mostly. If he's intellectual and sexy, go see "A Bigger Splash". Some older movies that I think might be fun for him: "The Sound of My Voice", "Safety Not Guaranteed". Also "The Last Mistress" was really hot. More intellectual stuff by Woody Allen: "Magic in the Moonlight" and "Midnight in Paris"

• Deadpool.

• I like "Gone girl" cause it's a decent movie and it can help figure out if your partner is a psychopath if they start sympathizing with the characters too much.

• Deadpool.
    The Boondock Saints.
    The Matrix (only the first one)
    Clerks
    Fight Club
    Idiocracy
    Labyrinth
    V for Vendetta

• Do you mean movies that are out right now or can it be older ones too?

• Any good movie , it doesn't matter if is old or new

• Check out his movies as a director Memento is something you may or may not like. The Prestige I can definitely recommend if he hasn't seen it yet it's really good. Christian Bale does a great job aswell. It's about 2 agicians who try to outdo themselves with their tricks and become known as the greatest. And of course Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are very good but he's probably seen those.

• thank you very much

• Back To The Future. That one's okay. Their are a few super short scenes where Jennifer and Marty are about to kiss. It's not romantic. It's an action/adventure/suspense/sci-fi/comedy. It's five in one.

• Deadoool, it has a lot of humor, a lot of action, some romance. bit of everything

• The Crow, the Matrix anthology, Star Trek, or martial arts flicks.

• Darude sandstorm

• How to train your dragon, greatest movie ever

• Couples retreat
    Ong Bak 2
    Dawn of the Dead

• Titanic, I think it would be a very romantic movie to watch as a couple.

• deadpool... not sure what else, try thrillers and action, they are a sure shot.

• A lot of Guys like romantic movies on the inside.

What Girls Said 3

• Action
    Scary
    Comedy

• Tbh, I don't see the point of watching movies with others and prefer watching them online, alone.

• In theaters?

Finding Dory

The Legend of Tarzan

Independence Day 2

The Shallows

The Conjuring 2

Central Intelligence

For Netflix, I'd say:

Spotlight

Equilibrium

Hot Fuzz

The Guest