So how awful is this?

So how awful would it be for a "OLD MAN" like myself to have a crazy stupid crush on a woman iv only ever texted with? lol by the way she's almost 10 years younger..

Ok discuss!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it when you old men try to act like us younger men. You should be really ashamed!

What Girls Said 10

• the way technology is theese days, its possible. I fell for a guy after meeting in person and texting/talking for 2yrs. Its possible.

• ah how did that work out?

• ooh thats no good ill have to see how this girl feels about traveling =P im not very close tbh but i think it would be worth it.. and she seems quite amazing..

• haahahahah

• I dated a guy 8yrs older than me for almost a year (when I was 19 lol) and he turned up to be an ass
    personally I always liked guys a few years older than me
    so.. not awful at all 😊

• ya i dated a 44 year old when i was 18 she took me on a shit ton of cruises and shit until she figured out i wasn't gonna sleep with her ass hahah

• was my family travel agent lol.. my mom was fucking pissed.. she was like that bitch is more than double your age!! i was like mom i got this shit dont worry..

• Firstly you are not old, secondly she's of age, thirdly maybe text her a little more to see if you really like her and ask her out!

• You are not old and it's not awful falling for a girl almost 10 years your junior. She is 20 or 21 (legal) so it can't be bad.

• That's not that bad. As long as she's above 18 and wants to date you, it's all good.

• ahh she has to want it also? damnit thats a game ended i think

• No problem there

• Age is not a big deal , my husband is 10 years older than me , we met when I was 19 but I knew from the beginning that he is the one for me since we are so compatible.

• Not awful at all! Love is ageless when both are adults :)

• pedo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• Man, don't give up on her. I wouldn't...
    You just have to work around that more.

• Please tell me that you've at least seen a photo

• nope could be a man... but a very seductive man so its whatever =P

• Sounds sexy

• i know right... i think they had my heart with the first ! they typed.. and the sparks man the fuck sparks started to fly