If you had to share your apartment for some reason with one of those people for a year, who would you choose?

1

A guy who grew up in a human trafficking ring and joined the Army after he was rescued. He has nightmares. His girlfriend, also a veteran, may visit a lot. He'll protect you in the event of a home invasion. He has a Roman nose.

2

A guy from an oppressive country who was in solitary for a year for shit talking the country's dictator and had his boyfriend lobotomized by the police. His friends left him. His cat died. He blew up a government building so the rebels in his country and the government would fight. He's on the run and somehow ended up in your country. He's also a doctor, but not formally. He took care of poor people back home for free.

3

A guy who worked at a religious hospital's psych ward in which patients were beaten and abused. He left it and took a job at Planned Parenthood where his girlfriend is a nurse. He's trying to quit drugs.

4

An Asian couple who are adopting a baby from Africa. They've traveled the world together with the money from the guy's inheritance. The girl lost her left leg from the knee down in Russia but she has a nice prosthetic. The girl's parents came to the US after escaping from North Korea. They're good cooks.

5

A girl who is always reading some book about social justice or history or whatever and trying to learn new things. She's 5'0 and will share her Netflix password. She likes washing the dishes and doing stuff like pulling a chair and chilling in the middle of a busy public place, just staring at people. Her book club will meet in your apartment. She'll wear a hat inside and tuck her hair in because she doesn't want to use a hair tie.

6

A woman who had a illness as a baby that hurt her nerves and gets mad very easily. She has a son whom she beats randomly. The kid is a little shit but he doesn't deserve that. She's rather ugly and has low makeup skills but that doesn't stop her. She usually looks like that crossdressing alien from Lilo & Stitch and also a bit like a raisin. If you fight, she'll cry.

• #1
  • #2
  • #3
  • #4
  • #5
  • #6

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose # 1. I understand his demons.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hesitated between 2 and 5.. then chose number 2, because he's so exciting lol. Besides, if a guy has the nerve to speak up the truth in an opressive country, and treats poor people for free. that makes him a good guy in my book. Him being gay would make me comfortable around him ^^

• He's bisexual

• I still choose him.. what video game is this, It sounds cool.. any hints?

• It's only very loosely based, only his character. The game is fantasy setting.

What Guys Said 7

• 1 or 5, I can relate to one, i'm a veteran too lol

• #5 sounds the most simple to live with.

• nrs 4 or 5 seem OK

• I'll go with 1# I like military people.

• Lol, they are all scary except girl 5. How come?

• Just a few things I wanted to get out 😄 And some are partly inspired by fictional characters. MHO to the person who catches it.

• Is it a tv series? Or multiple fictions?

• Video game, actually.

• They all suck. None of them is coming anywhere near my apartment.

• Number 5, sounds like someone I wouldn't have to worry about stealing my stuff or creating drama.

What Girls Said 12

• The couple isn't so bad, but I don't want to constantly be the third wheel. #4
    The man isn't bad. But I don't think I'd want to live with a man. #1
    The young woman is the best. Free netflix and a book club, yea, it's creepy she stares at people for no reason, but that's ok compared to ugly child beater woman, time bomb, and the recovering drug addict.

Also, can you give a hint to the type of videogame.

• They're very loosely based, and not all of them. The game is in a fantasy setting.

• "D" for Definitely here, dear. I am More into the Foreign couple Who seem to be the Best from the Rest.
    Good luck and Great going. xx

• Some people really go write a short story and publish them Lol.

• You'd be a great writer

• Wtf is a Roman nose?

• Not sharing with a guy and 6 is a psycho
    So I pick 5

• I could just pretend im a woman tho. so lets move in :P

• Girl #5 she seems good

• I would choose #5.

• The fifth person

Where did you come up with these people and why?

• 4 seems okay.

• i like soldiers.#1

• #1
    ...