Want to bump yourself up 1.5 points on the attractiveness scale?

In terms of attractiveness is to go and get yourself a tan.

No girl is going to pick the pastey white guy over the tan guy

Now I'm not talking about a fake tan, I'm talking about a straight from the sun tan. it has to look like you got it naturally from being outside.

Being tan not only looks better, but can also mean you were outside doing fun shit with your bros or other girls. You could of been swimming, gone to the beach, played pick up street basketball, the possibilities are endless.

WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS TO DO THIS WITH: Well then take your shirt off, put a pair of shorts on, and go fucking sit outside for a while and if a sloot asks, say you got it while you were at the beach.

For the small percentage of GAGers who lift, your muscles even look better with a tan.

Cliffs
-Get a tan

Thank me later.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Western: Tanned skin obsession
    Eastern: White skin obsession

What Girls Said 15

• After two days in my pool and a day at the beach I look at least 75% better than my pasty ass self does in the winter.

Can confirm. ☀️

• I'm naturally tan, so this makes me a 11.5/10. 😏

• Tanning is impossible for me and already tried that when I was a teenager. :D So when I try to tan I just get more moles or more freckles become more noticeable.

• What bullshit.

• I always keep some kind of a tan. I do go darker in the summer.

• I'm naturally olive toned but I can get tanner and it's true it makes you look better when it's fresh (first week) then it doesn't look so good lol

• Fam it's all about preference, not all girls find guys with a tan to be attractive. I myself am naturally tan (mixed), and I really see no difference in attractiveness. To me, when it comes to physical attractiveness, it's all about facial structure.

• I look bad tanned with red hair so I stay blonde in the summer just to able to tan lol

• I definitely have to agree with this for myself. I look so much better with a tan, hah.

• I don't care for skin colour dude!

• I wish I tanned well haha

• I don't like tan, I prefer lighter skin so this is BS

• I'm black though and a girl.

• I know black women who go to tanning salons. #truestory

Mostly they're of east African descent (Kenyan/Ethiopian/Somali -- you're Somali, no?), and they live in godforsaken places that the sun forgot, like St. Paul, Seattle and Pittsburgh. And San Francisco.

• Yep -- The Somali- and Ethiopian-American women I've met have competed in bikini division. It's the division requiring the least muscle tone.
      getfoxfit.files.wordpress.com/.../...bbclasses.jpg

• @redeyemindtricks That's pretty... Inspiring 😂 I've wanted to start weightlifting.

• I don't really tan :'( ... I burn

• Are you joking? Pale skin is beautiful. Just look at this girl 25.media.tumblr.com/...mrdnjqU0e1qaoba4o1_1280.jpg
    also , pale guys are hot too

What Guys Said 14

• I would love to but I just don't tan - I must have a 1,000 years of Irish pale skin in me - I burn, burn, burn, burn and then eventually turn the tiniest shade of tan - Thanks for the advice. well intended and it was appreciated.

• I just fuckin burn no way around it uv seen my biceps on the monitor lucky it wasn't in real life bruv

• Tanned always looks better, and it's easy to get (not for everyone, I know).
    Just lay an afternoon in your backyard, rooftop, or a park, and you'll get your tan.
    I went to a music festival last month, and in 2 days I got my summer tan, and look better that way. I've always looked better with a tan, probably that's the only downside of living in Chicago, there's not much sun throughout the year xD

• Lol.

• Summer did me well.. but... winter is coming :(

• No need
    I'm already tanned since birth 😂 LOL
    Brown skin you know :P

• Agreed, if it's possible to tan in England, nobody else has an excuse! Better still, go for a run in the sun and trim up at the same time 👍

• kk but what if i was born with 1 naturally?

• Actually fun fact girls in south korea love light skin

• i can't even get tan in my own country dude, this is never gonna work.

• I'm pretty pale... what do ya think of that @This_is_my_username?

• This is some passive aggressive racism and cuckism :/

• Pasty with 9" trumps spray tan douche.