Did you ever cheat on a test in school?

I have not... but, I helped a friend who had recently come to the USA from Yemen (did not understand English much) cheat on the chemistry test. She sat beside me and I just told her all the answers. 😞

Did you ever cheat on a test in school?

Updates:
IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!

0|0
17|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a TOTAL NERD, and to keep from getting humiliated, I made a deal with a lot of the Football guys, and I helped them do their homework! Not just GIVING them the answers, but helping them, and getting a few dates with the less-popular, kind of chubby cheerleaders (helping them too, but having a lot of fun at the same time!!!) I got paid pretty well, and they all kept their playing status, keeping their grades up!!
    Kind of a Win-Win in my mind!!

1|0
    0|0
    • So, they... uh... pimped out the cheerleaders?

• @redeyemindtricks the cheerleaders pimped themselves.

• @redeyemindtricks No, nothing like that!! The football guys told them how they were getting better grades!! I didn't want 'dates' with the Football team (not gay!) so they paid me cash! For the ladies, just having a 'date' was the best payment for a 'nerd' in HS!!! Even the less popular, little 'cuddly-type' cheerleaders, on a 'date', were a HUGE SCORE for a 'NERD'!!:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't, but I found out in one of my science classes that the football guys all sat near me to cheat off of me. They'd share the answers with each other and their scores were worse the further they were from me. Like I got 100%, the guy next to me got like 90%, the guy on the other side of him got like 85%, etc. The teacher never noticed. She actually made this speech after the one test about how she was so proud the class average was up. Like wow, that was literally just me. I was so annoyed that I sat in the way back after that so they couldn't see.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Nooo. I have never looked at someone else's exam before. Or come up with creative ways to help me cheat through an exam. I was such a good student that did what was told

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, tons. One time I took this Viking class in college, which was an odd combination of history, mythology, and literature. On one his tests, both the final or midterm, he gave us three possible essay options, you had to write only one but only two of them appeared on the test. Also he let us use one index card full of notes. He said specifically that the reason he did these two things was to stop students from writing the essay before hand.
    So me, always one to take up a challenge, decided I was going up write my essay before hand and than shrink the word document and print it onto the flash card.
    Picking the right essay was easy, I mean after a semester with him picking the right essay isn't much of a challenge.
    I turned in the flash card with the test, and wrote on the card “ha-ha!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet everyone has at least once. I've written hints on the table and covered it with my hand when the teacher went around the room, on the side beam under the table. And in chemistry my best friend who sat in front passed notes with test answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • "I bet everyone has at least once."

Some of us never did, because we just totally didn't care at all.
      Didn't even care enough to *want* to cheat.

• I never did

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, to test different methods of cheating. Never actually needed to cheat.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Physics teacher would sometimes give us the Collegeboard's old tests and one time I lucked out and found her test with answers online lmao. I still didn't get a 100 xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i wrote a bunch of amino acids structures on my leg for an organic chemistry set but in preparing to cheat i actually memorized the structures and didn't have to cheat after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in high school?

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. never did it. i tried to copy fom a neighbor once but turned out they were even more lost than i was XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • my friend and i both got accused of cheating in an English exam when we really didn't. took ages to sort out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. That moment when the teacher suddenly gets distracted or go out, I take the opportunity to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I am 100% legitimate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea.. but I did only to score As.. Never had to cheat to row my boat across to the Ds.

0|0
    0|0
  • more than once :P

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah dude, i cheated my way through.

0|0
    0|0
  • always

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL THE TIME.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , and i got busted damn😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Only on the tests that no one cares about (i. e. music, arts, physics). 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was in 1st grade but it wasn't considered cheating since the teacher was right in front of me. & I still failed the test I think, not sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I didn't, haven't in college either. I hate tests with a passion but I would hate the embarrassment of getting caught even more. I'm actually one of those people with an overly active conscience
    I have had more than one person copy answers off of my test sheet, best one was when there were like 3 versions of the test and the guy doing the cheating had a different version. He was such a Bozo that he didn't even read the question, just the answer on my test sheet!! Ouch!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • In eighth grade, we had a moon phases test. I learned it relatively quickly, but the teacher said we would take it everyday until everyone got a 100%. The girl in front of me was the only one not to for several days, so I told her the answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes one time in Elementary on my French test. That was the last time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did, especially on Chemistry tests and history tests. Those were my worst subjects.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

However, I did help a classmate cheat on a test. >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • I have helped others with answers before. I haven't taken answers from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... i don't see the point

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes a teacher leaves the room and the whole class shares answers. Teamwork. It's more often me giving answers than not. I'm good at test taking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just once when I was grade school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yess im a pro😂🍷

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated on almost every single one test I took lol
    SUCH A CHEETAH! No regrets tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Who hasn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated all the time. It was usually on homework because it was too tedious to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much at all

0|0
    0|0