Are you a believe in the saying "Quality over Quantity"?

in other words having preference for better things, as opposed to more things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Believer* (lol, couldn't resist! :P )

& Yes. First thing that comes to mind is cars.

Would you rather have 5 crappy cars or 1 that was new and in 'perfect' condition?

** For me, it's obvious. I'd rather have the 1 quality car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends a lot on what it is, as others have said. In my field quality often translates to a greater cost upfront in the short-term but a more economical and cost-effective solution in the long run. It's all a balancing out between getting something out there and getting something that will last a long time.

What Girls Said 17

• depends on what we're talking about.

• Yes :)
    I'd rather have one perfect boyfriend than 10 who were only after sex and treated me like dirt.

• Yeah, usually.

• For the most part, yes.

• yes i strongly believe in it

• It depends.. but mostly yes I believe in quality over quantity

• Pssht no lol

• Really? why not?

• It just depends what it is. If it's a household applicance I'd go for quality over anything. But house hold appliances has the use of a decade and it goes kaput after. If it's like a tshirt and it's cheap I'd buy several, after several uses it would be gone. Text messages and stuff. I like a lot of messages lol

• Yep. ^^

• Depends on what it is...

• Yes, i believe in this saying, because what's the point in having a large quantity of something with a bad quality?

• Yes, though I haven't experienced it yet

• Yes absolutely

• The best things always come in small packages.

• As in what exactly?

• in general

• It would very much depend generally on what exactly it was at the time, however overall I would much prefer quality anyway.

• Sometimes, yes.

• Yes... and no. Depends.

• I agree with it. There's not much value in anything which is great in quantity but not much quality.

For example:
    I'd rather be in a long distance relationship with a guy who genuinly loves me , even if I can only meet up with him now and again. Than be with a guy I can only meet up with everyday but doesn't love me like I want to be loved.

So I'd receive the quantity of time with one guy but with the other I'd have the quality time.

You can do 100 crunches for your abs but if they are poor quality you won't benefit at all. If you did 50 crunches, but the quality of them was good then you'd see great results

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on the thing

• I very much am! I don't believe in having a clutter of mediocrity.

• it always depends on what you are talking about

• Yup.

• One best friend or 10 friends that don't know you that well? I prefer the one best friend. Quality really matters to me

• Yeah

• Relative. I have no use for perfect petrol if there wasn't enough of it.

• Who doesn't?

• Yes.

• I am a firm believer in quality over quantity.

• A walk in park with two close friends >>> Party with a lot of friends who don't know you personally