Where do you want to travel to? And why?

I kind of need a bit of motivation. So maybe share the reason as well :)

Most Helpful Guy

• makkah, and italy

What Guys Said 12

• Germany -- just have some German buddies who tell me so many cool things about their country, and also like all the castles there.

Since childhood I also had a fascination with Germany ever since I went to a museum and saw various armor on display. The Italian and French armor was rather small, like my size, while the German armor looked like it was made to fit Arnold Schwarzenegger. It was huge with spikes and looked very scary, and I thought that was awesome when I was a kid.

• Nein man, Deutschland ist doch voll langweilig und alle sind immer gehetzt und schlecht gelaunt 😂

• @Jxpxtxr I see -- thanks for the heads up!

• Well let me know your experience if you eventually get to Germany :D

• Croatia because it's the best place in the world

• Japan and Canada. Canada has majestic landscapes, and err, majestic Canadian women ;) @This_is_my_username Japan is something a little different.

• I want to visit Aqaba in southern Jordan because its a beautiful place like sharm el sheikh

• New Zealand to see and hear a Lyre Bird even if it is a captive bird it would be cool.

https://youtu.be/VjE0Kdfos4Y

I like birding and this bird can imitate a chainsaw, cars starting, a car alarm, people having a conversation, it is truly something to see!

Obviously the breathtaking landscapes too and the warm climate.

• Vancouver!!! Been there once and loved it. Going again and maybe meeting a gagger 😏 @This_is_my_username 😛

• The most, Venice. It just seems so magical, like a city from a fantasy book. That and, well, I've always been a hopeless romantic, and it's just, very romantic.

• New York City.

• Iceland is my number one spot
    Because of nature dood
    It looks so nice

• yeah icleand looks awesome , the geothermals spas look really cool esp

• ugh. Not edinburgh, that's for sure.

• Past...
    Got A lot mistakes to be corrected

• All over the world and sea

What Girls Said 13

• I have Lived a bit in Egypt, Have traveled as well to London, Istanbul, Turkey and Switzerland, @YaBaba.
    However, with Everything going on in the world, I am Choosing to Meet up with my Friends in The Netherlands, where I have not heard much Bad About, or even over in Hyderabad, India, where it is Still pretty Safe.
    Good luck and No matter what, always be Vigilant. xx

• Somalia and Ethiopia because that's where my ancestors are from. I want to see where my grandma died and where my parents grew up. There's many historic cities throughout the region like Zeila, Merca, Mogadishu and Harar that I want to see pretty badly.

• I've always wanted to go to Alaska, when I see pictures or videos of Alaska I think it looks so breath taking & I want to see the northern lights.

• I want to discover my own country Tunisia and visit all the cities:)
    I want to visit Marrakech in Morocco
    Dubai
    Turkey
    The USA
    The UK
    Japan
    Australia
    Bora Bora

• I have many places that I'd like to travel to. Top 5 would probably be:

London
    Greece
    Egypt
    Australia
    Brazil

• Japan

I want to visit the cat cafes :)

• Australia has always been the top destination, but there are other places I'd like to go.

• I'm thinking about a trip to California in September to visit my cousin.

• I want to go to New Zealand to see @damncurtis and because it has a beautiful landscape and comfortable climate so it's a win win

• Japan because I love the fashion and everything about it is just beautiful to me. And I'd also lile to go to south Korea as I love the music there and I would love a chance to actually attend a real kpop concert n Korea

• Definitely Tokyo.

• Dubai. It looks beautiful and relaxing haha.