What do you think Clinton will do if her plan of using trump as a plant to break up the Republican party fails and trump gets elected president?

Most Helpful Girl

• We are all screwed

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump is not a plant. Geez. He is a very successful businessman who is also no stranger on how to make things work.

Clinton excels at adding millions to her millions she already has by using her political influence. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants regardless of who gets hurt. And yet people think this lying witch would make a good president. She should be in prison.

• You are so right...

• your description of clinton seems like a apt description of trump... adding to his millions, will stop at nothing to get what he wants regardless of who gets hurt

What Girls Said 1

• She will get her lapdog Obama to do something.

What Guys Said 14

• You know this 2016 US presidential election has everything but logic in it - In my view both parties picked wrong candidate - I have quoted this CNN pundit several times but it is so true "The Democrats have picked the only candidate who could possibly lose to Donald Trump and the Republicans have picked the only candidate who could possibly lose to Hillary Clinton".
    My analysis from the outside is you have bases at the moment 40% for Trump broken down into 30% for Trump and 10% Anyone But Clinton while Clinton has 45% broken down into 10% for Clinton and 35% Anyone But Trump. That leaves 15% Libertarian/Green/Undecided.
    My feeling is the Anyone But Trump will push Clinton over the line but stranger things have happened - It is still very early in the FBI announcement, this is game changer, if it goes away its over, if Republicans can keep it very much alive it becomes much harder to predict.

• The parties picked the candidates that would gather attention. One a former first lady, the other a major celebrity. The odds are that near the actual election well see a slew of social media attention to the idea that not voting for Hillary is sexism just as we saw with not voting for Obama is racist.

The democratic party is using victimization and Anti white rhetoric to gain attention and play on the guilt of apologists to win elections. This is just another reason the proletariat shouldn't be allowed a vote or voice in government

• @Gommers

This is just another reason the proletariat shouldn't be allowed a vote or voice in government

Thank God for real Americans like you keeping democracy alive.

• @Intraluminal the founding fathers knew that the average American was borderline retarded; if they could accept that, why can't you?

• I think that the Clinton's already have their hands so far up Trump's A$$ that they are working him like a fcking puppet, guaranteeing a win!! Either she wins, or him, it's the same sht!!

• if that is the case and trump does win she should go to a cave and never come back

• Trump would be Clinton's plan? ROFLMAO
    Do you have any proof?

Divide the GOP? The GOP did it by aiming at the southern butthurt white male.

• I've often wondered this myself. Trump has been very successful at making the GOP look even worse than it already does, and he has the highest disapproval ratings of any (first time) Republican candidate going into a presidential election, meaning that many GOPers won't vote for him, and many Democrats will intentionally mobilize to vote against him. I think Hillary will win the election... unfortunately.

• Well it's her's, and the DNC's fault for going with Hilary's plan of rigging the election. That's what happens when you don't go with the peoples' will: Bernie Sanders.

• the same as boris has just done when his plan to just oust cameron backfired and people voted yes to brexit... resign and go hide

• Then they will all be laughing at us more than they already are.

• I think it'll be awesomely funny. The Republican party will probably fold after that.

• laugh my ass off. voting for hillary because she is a woman is like listening to germaine greer (feminism campainer) because she speaks for all women.

• I hope that she accepts that she will have to be content with being a lowly First Lady, senator and Secretary of State

• I don't know she's such a snake
    Just as bad as trump in a lot of ways

• Trump will make Americunt great again 👋🏼

• Oh clinton...