How do people find me boring?

I don't drink do drugs or hookup I'm not weak minded so I'm not influenced by the culture that has brainwashed so many people. I believe you can have fun without putting substances in your body and also to that point your life has to be pretty boring if you call getting fucked up a good time where most likely would won't even be able to recall what you did the previous night

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not boring.

What Girls Said 9

• People find you boring because you don't do all those things. I don't either (well I recently started drinking socially, but I've never gotten drunk and don't want to; one glass of wine or two wine coolers and I stop), and I really don't care what anyone thinks. Some things/lifestyles aren't meant for everyone and that's okay.

• Change the people you hang out with, I don't do any of that either. Wtf? Whoever said using drugs is fun? get new friends.

• Maybe your personality sucks?
    Get new friends?
    I don't do any of that stuff either and I've never been called boring.
    Ah, and a lot of my friends do that stuff but still have fun hanging out with me.

• Maybe you're judgmental and close minded to lifestyles that differ from yours.

• Okay. What do you like to do for fun?

• Sporting events, music concerts, movies bike riding so many things

• I don't think any of those things are boring! You need new friends who aren't total assholes.

• that's exactly what I was saying man, you're into so much

• I don't think you're boring at all :)

• Do whatever you want but for your age maybe you should try it

• No I don't need that trash I wanna live a long healthy life

• It's your life your choices but don't be so dramatic you aren't gonna die because of those unless you're an addict

• Can't you share your good points without throwing shade at others? That's what makes people not wanna hang - they think you're judging them.

• A lot of people have fun without taking drugs. I would say the majority in fact. So get off your high horse

What Guys Said 11

• Low-key, you do sound boring. You don't have to be a druggie or an alchy or a hoe to be considered interest. its your rigidity that makes you boring, and that can apply to more things than just substances and dirty habits.
    If you want the straight and narrow rigor-mortis life, then you are obviously around the wrong people. You can't go to a place where people are shots and dancing while you sit in a corner and not be expected to be called boring. You should be in a leather armchair in a suit with white haired men discussing politics or old age.
    Some people know how to let loose... find out how you let loose and find people with similar interests.

• I'm in same boat your in, but I'm a beta male who's a Christian.. So your case to mine and vise versa... Your predictable, your life ain't about a since of adventure. You don't come on as a strong guy but rather weak, you seem to enjoy the simple things that no one knows or care about, lastly you hang around people WHOS LIFE SPAN WILL END WAY BEFORE YOURs. They don't value life, they don't care, they gamble with life and force you to see there side.

• Dude what really annoys me is I see on Facebook these women say they have changed and are following god but just yesterday she posted how wasted she got

• that's cool... but then life exceptancy is moot.

• more than not having a weak mind, people feel you don't have the taste for new things. yes they're harmful, and no I will never recommend a thing like that. but these druggies, no offense to any, are pretty much hardwired to do drugs and have faith in getting high. well, everybody has there own temperament and beliefs. I wouldn't really take it that you're boring. it could just be that you feel this way. trust me, in time you'd meet the important people in your life. you wouldn't have to give two shits then.
    tc

• by the way, drugs don't really take you to any other universe as far as I've heard but they simply relieve you of everything. now that helps some people.

• So escentially what your saying is I will meet mature people on my level

• exactly
      don't go by my level or maturity but rather by people who acknowledge you and their relationship with you will be like a lock and key mechanism. so even if they're different, you guys would fit in well.

• They're just conformist. Pay them no mind at all. I respect you because I don't put that shit in my body to have a good time. Rather I get high off the atmosphere, literally. The air around us taste so good, and it feels good to breathe and let go all troubles.

• guys have fun by - sleeping/talking to girls , drinking aclohol, smoking weed and doing stupid things.

If you can't do that to most guys you're boring, i dont do drugs either but i do drink and actively seek meeting new girls, it gets you stories to tell, things to share and makes you feel confident and let loose, no need to get hammered but alcohol is fun, its an acquired taste and the more you drink the better you are at it, iam sorry but no smoking/drinking or letting loose means you're no fun to most guys.

• Allow me to leave you the words of Peter Hitchens;

""Drug-taking," Hitchens writes, "is the purest form of self-indulgence," for it severs the link between hard work and reward, making "deferred gratification appear a waste of time and a foolish rejection of readily available delight". "

Perhaps that might help elucidate the matter.

• Yeah the exact opposite of me cause all I believe in is hard work

• The words "deferred gratification" are particularly significant, because it is the opposite of giving into temptation of smaller, immediate rewards, which is what the masses are particularly prone to doing, especially women.

• I think you're right, I think it's better to be all there when you are enjoying yourself

• Exactly a key element in all this is my past is horrible the life I had growing up most people would succumb to drugs I haven't and never will

• Yeah I really feel sorry for people it's really sad because when you get to the deeper root of what these people are about they only do this stuff because they are trying to account for a void in their life somehow

• Yeah it's sad :(

• Same here, but I don't give a fuck about them, I will just be me or I'd rather die

• cool story bro..

• Really? I can tell if you are being sarcastic

• i just answered your question, thats how it is.

• you just need to find fellow people that believes in the same thing.

• you sound boring.