Are you one of those who can fall asleep anywhere/ out of no where?

Not me... I have to be on MY bed to fall asleep comfortablely. But my friend can fall asleep ANYWHERE and she does it just like my kitty 😂 (just suddenly lets her head drop 😂 lmao)

(Yes that's my kitty 😻 and ignore my retarded laughing and my fabulous robot bed sheets :p LMFAO)

1|0
19|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

Unless I'm EXTREMELY sleep deprived or sick, it has to be my bed.

Anywhere else, I'll wake up or toss and turn.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Yep. I've fallen asleep sitting at a table once. I sleep in cars, church pews, bars when I was little.

0|1
    0|0
    • Omg one time when I was a kid, I fell asleep while eating dinner and my face fell into the soup bowl LMFAO 😂

• Absolutely not. My sleep is very light, too, so I wake up from the slightest noise - even in my bed. The only place I can always sleep well is on airplanes lol, to be fair tho I usually fly business- or first class so you get kind of a bed anyways :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Has to be my bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm very picky about my mattress and pillow, the lighting and sounds. I can't do that. I envy those people!

0|1
    0|0
  • I can probably sleep anywhere if I am tired enough or bored enough. Places include - next to a large speaker at a disco, in church standing up and durning more than half the university lectures

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell, I've fallen asleep partially in a bathroom and partially on the floor. I was drunk thwn, though..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I sleep everywhere it's not cool. When I fell asleep in the bus my friends should wake me up if not I keep sleeping XD
    that's suck sometime

0|1
    0|0
  • I can fall asleep anywhere quickly EXCEPT for in public places.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    But my boyfriend is. It's crazy lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I am lol i sleep twice in the middle of a bank with a lot of people around me and my mother almost left me there

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to be really sleepy but I can I feel asleep upside down

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I acquired it with hard work and time, it has evolved to be a fine and practical ability.
    Although sometimes sleeping with my mouth wide open is embarrassing, I'm working on it!

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it's cute tbh :p

• Show All
    • Yesh lmao

• No, it's awful, the drool... the snore... And it leaves the throat dry.
      I also need to sleep with a sleeping mask, because I usually open my eyes while sleeping. It's not cute at all...

• nope. I constantly need to fix my sleeping routine

0|1
    0|0
  • I can fall asleep anywhere.
    Often get made fun of for it, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just came for the cat lol
    SHE IS SO CUTE!

0|1
    0|0
  • not me either i barney can fall asleep

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a very hard time sleeping over.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wish :/ it takes me forever to fall asleep

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I know how you feel - I am the world's worst sleeper, takes me ages to fall asleep then the slightest noise wakes me up and sometimes when I am grumpy, I do dislike those good sleepers - My sister could fall asleep standing up if she wanted to, I bet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I start dozing away at the first ads on television, wake up at the end of the movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can literally fall asleep anywhere. Name the place and I've probably crashed

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, then I wake up thinking the fuck happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • No my dinosaur size brother trapped in 8yr old body do that for me doe baha

0|1
    0|0
  • This guy👌🏻

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, sometimes i sleep at the math class (because it's fu**ing boring).

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nah, but my grandpa is like that it's hilarious.

0|0
    0|0