Are you one of those who can fall asleep anywhere/ out of no where?

Not me... I have to be on MY bed to fall asleep comfortablely. But my friend can fall asleep ANYWHERE and she does it just like my kitty 😂 (just suddenly lets her head drop 😂 lmao)

(Yes that's my kitty 😻 and ignore my retarded laughing and my fabulous robot bed sheets :p LMFAO)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

Unless I'm EXTREMELY sleep deprived or sick, it has to be my bed.

Anywhere else, I'll wake up or toss and turn.

What Girls Said 18

• Yep. I've fallen asleep sitting at a table once. I sleep in cars, church pews, bars when I was little.

• Omg one time when I was a kid, I fell asleep while eating dinner and my face fell into the soup bowl LMFAO 😂

• Absolutely not. My sleep is very light, too, so I wake up from the slightest noise - even in my bed. The only place I can always sleep well is on airplanes lol, to be fair tho I usually fly business- or first class so you get kind of a bed anyways :P

• Nope. Has to be my bed.

• No. I'm very picky about my mattress and pillow, the lighting and sounds. I can't do that. I envy those people!

• I can probably sleep anywhere if I am tired enough or bored enough. Places include - next to a large speaker at a disco, in church standing up and durning more than half the university lectures

• Hell, I've fallen asleep partially in a bathroom and partially on the floor. I was drunk thwn, though..

• Yes, I sleep everywhere it's not cool. When I fell asleep in the bus my friends should wake me up if not I keep sleeping XD
    that's suck sometime

• I can fall asleep anywhere quickly EXCEPT for in public places.

• No.
    But my boyfriend is. It's crazy lol

• yes I am lol i sleep twice in the middle of a bank with a lot of people around me and my mother almost left me there

• I have to be really sleepy but I can I feel asleep upside down

• Yes. I acquired it with hard work and time, it has evolved to be a fine and practical ability.
    Although sometimes sleeping with my mouth wide open is embarrassing, I'm working on it!

• I think it's cute tbh :p

• Yesh lmao

• No, it's awful, the drool... the snore... And it leaves the throat dry.
      I also need to sleep with a sleeping mask, because I usually open my eyes while sleeping. It's not cute at all...

• nope. I constantly need to fix my sleeping routine

• I can fall asleep anywhere.
    Often get made fun of for it, lol.

• I just came for the cat lol
    SHE IS SO CUTE!

• not me either i barney can fall asleep

• I have a very hard time sleeping over.

• No, I wish :/ it takes me forever to fall asleep

What Guys Said 8

• I know how you feel - I am the world's worst sleeper, takes me ages to fall asleep then the slightest noise wakes me up and sometimes when I am grumpy, I do dislike those good sleepers - My sister could fall asleep standing up if she wanted to, I bet.

• I start dozing away at the first ads on television, wake up at the end of the movie.

• I can literally fall asleep anywhere. Name the place and I've probably crashed

• Yeah, then I wake up thinking the fuck happened.

• No my dinosaur size brother trapped in 8yr old body do that for me doe baha

• This guy👌🏻

• Yup, sometimes i sleep at the math class (because it's fu**ing boring).

• Lol nah, but my grandpa is like that it's hilarious.