Are you a jealous person about the person you love/care about?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealous? no not really, protective? yes, but not jealous it actually takes a lot for me to get that way.

What Girls Said 19

• no. ill be protective enough to show i care, but not so much that I'm strangling him.

• In a long distance relationship, I am jealous of the people who get to see him everyday.
    Kinda sounds stupid, but yeah haha. Just wish the distance wasn't a thing anymore haha

• i'm pretty secure in my relationship now, though it wasn't always that way.

these days, if a woman openly hits on my man or tries to flirt with him, i just laugh. it confirms what i already know (that he's adorable), and we have that much in common... except that he's coming home with me lol.

from past experience, it was only when the person i was with made advances back that i had a problem.

• Yep.

• Yes.

• I'm not worried that my boyfriend will stray. So no, I'm not jealous in that sense. But overall, I am a jealous person.

• Not even remotely.

• I guess it depends on what I'm supposed to be jealous of. Little flirty online comments don't bother me, but if he was spending one on one time with another woman I'd feel weird about it probably.

• Not usually, I tend to just laugh about it and move on. But there is a point where enough is enough if someone is being persistent. Recently this female cop was in pursuit of my husband and while she did "jokingly" I'm one of those who thinks there is usually a little truth behind just kidding and she actually was buying stuff for our kids... I had to stop that, can't even lie.

• I'm not usually a jealous person but in my relationships I can get a little jealous when I feel like I don't get enough time with him

• I'm really not

• I'm not really the jealous type. Unless I have really good reasons to be.

• I'm protective

• A little yeah. If I'm not, start doubting our relationship.

• Super jealous

• Kind of 😁

• Yeah

• Yes very much. It's not good to be too in their face though

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Not really. I'm only jealous before I get the girl, before I know if she likes me too. After that, then I'm not jealous anymore, cause if they don't want me, they can leave.

• Not at all.

• no im not. i am not threatened by other men, or women for that matter.