If you could have any pet (along with what you have now), what would it be?

If you could pick any pet, be it exotic or general, what would it be? Also, what pet do you have now?

I have a dog now and I'd like to get a pet hedgehog or guinea pig.

0|0
18|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Pygmy Marmoset, always wanted one! They make the CUTEST chirping sounds!!! But they're very small and dangerous to have indoors. Plus they're so tiny!!!

1|1
    0|0
    • I want one too! But I have no idea about how they're like as pets. I'm just drawn to photos and videos.

• @ak666 I heard they're very difficult to keep as pets, small things make the most messes 😝 They're so adorable!! 🐒🐒🐒

What Guys Said 6

• I have a little dog, but she hasn't been able to control the *&!!@# rabbits that are eating my garden!! I would want a Hawk, maybe two, and two goats!!
    The hawks would control the rabbits, and the goats would tend to the front and back yard grass!! Perfect, 'GREEN' and Ecological solution!!
    !#*%&#^ city won't let me have any of them!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Red panda.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no pet. I want a sloth. Or most unlikely, a giant tortoise.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have a unicorn, unicorns are my spirit animal...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I dont see the point of having pets. If you love animals, set it free in the wild. Let it do its natural thing. Love is not about possesion. It's about appreciation.

0|0
    0|0
  • baby seal that stays a baby seal
    squirrel
    penguin
    panda

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• An arabian horse!.. LOL. They're the only animals I like. oh or a baby tiger <3 sooo cute ^^
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d28486dc5f.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog now and I've always wanted a sloth for some reason. But I realize that would be very difficult and there are too many homeless dogs and cats out there to concern myself with a sloth.

0|0
    0|0
  • A wolf. Wish they were legal here. We have a husky, and chiweenie, and a cat.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's a chiweenie?

• Show All
    • @Tenseven Aw, so sorry to hear that about yours! She sounds great! They really are great dogs with such a good personality. This is our second one and we absolutely adore him!

• Thanks. I'm thinking of getting another one some day again. Just not ready for a dog right now. :)

• I have a dog, a cat, 2 children and 6 chickens. If I could have any pet I'd have a leopard and an elephant!

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a shark, a snake and a monkey. But sadly I can only have 1 of them because the other two are illegal to have as pets I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • baby orangoutang or gorilla that stays a baby. or bear that stays a baby bear. or a micro pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a hedgehog for a few years. He died about a year ago. :(

They're stinky little things but very cute too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id get another dog lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have the sable Pomeranian I had about 11 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bird. I have a dog

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a cat, but I would love ferrets!

0|0
    0|0
  • A norwegian forest cat <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog and a hamster <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a cona corso

0|0
    0|0
  • So I have chinchillas, but I would also have a puppy!

0|0
    0|0
  • A little dog. My dog is too big :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Horse

0|0
    0|0