Do you think God hates Christians who hold up signs that say "God hates fags"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... and I'm pretty sure God is planning out their journeys through hell when they do that...
    I am from a Christian background and it fucking annoys me when people who calls themselves 'Christians' propels this kind of hate to a group of people. It's an actual sin to be doing that.
    Even the freaking Pope disagrees with this kind of behaviour and wants the Christian church to apologize to the LGBT community.
    www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/pope-apologize-gays/

Most Helpful Guy

• hate nahhh probably disappointment and sadness

What Girls Said 13

• God hates all his creatures equally...

• If there is such a thing then probably. I thought acceptance was his thing, not picking and choosing who to accept.

• I'm not a christian anymore but even I know that god doesn't hate them... although he isn't impressed with them as they are breaking a 10 commandment and judging when clearly the bible says only god is to judge which then implies that all those judging put themselves on the same level as god.

• I don't think God hates anyone. The people who hate are not people of God.

• Probably.

• I don't believe in a God that excludes people because of the way he made them. That said, I'm no longer that religious and I don't go to church anymore because of this very reason. They're too close minded

• If there is a god...
    I guess he d be preocvupied with other issues

• He said to stone them to death so its pretty obvious he didn't like that type of behavior

• Yes because God is love.

• He doesn't hate them per-say, but he doesn't stand for it either. God does not hate.

• no god loves everyone but i think god hates the bad christians who hate anyone is no christian
    and who justify killing other people just because they are not white or christian
    i think some christians never read the bible
    god bless us

• I'm an atheist. The closest thing to God I could believe in would be that God is the All; all the energy that makes up the universe, which would include all people. And in my opinion it has only one interest with is self perpetuation

• God doesn't hate anyone. Those people are so full of hate and using religion for their own agenda. Kinda like Isis

• God is love not hate

What Guys Said 14

• God doesn't hate anyone straight, gay, Christian, non Christian. That being said God would be disappointed in them for spreading false lies and hate.

• im not much into religion however if there is a god i believe he's not suppose to HATE anyone.. I could be wrong but just a thought

• No.
    God make's it very clear that, while he hates actions, he does not hate people.

• He doesn't hate anybody, because He left us all a long time ago.

• "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:37-40 NIV)

• No. God laughs at all humans.

• I do not.

• You're making the exact same mistake that those Christians are. God hates it when they do that, but God doesn't hate the people themselves; God doesn't hate *anyone*.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-10lIrboM

This pretty much sums up what I think any godlike being thinks of us

• She/he does not hate them but she/he does hate what they are doing

• "God hates fags" is not accurate at all, the bible teaches love and tolerance, love the sinner but hate the sin. God frowns upon it and you won't be going to heaven unless you repent of course.

• Yeah because it isn't true.

• Gods not real so who cares.

• 2|1
    • Lol nice.
      "What part of everyone don't you understand?"

• It's also fun to ask people what, exactly, Jesus said about homosexuality.

If they really know the bible well, they'll claim one indirect reference which is actually to... roaming bisexual rape gangs. I think we can say sure, Jesus does not like bisexual rape gangs.

If they don't know it that well... they'll be stuttering.

• I might steal this meme one day to clarify some points...