What would be your reaction if you found out the person you were interested in had a secret geeky side? Cute or weird?

I think it would be cute! Also something that would helpful to bond over.

Like I'm secretly obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with Game of Thrones and Skyrim.

What would you think if it was someone you were talking to? Would you be overjoyed, neutral or break it off?

Most Helpful Guy

• The person I'm interested in? Are we seeing one another or is this just one-sided story? What would I think? Goes to show I don't know her, what else is there to think?
    Neither cute nor weird. Intriguing, depending on the nature of her.."secret side".

Most Helpful Girl

• necessary.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't really care. I used to date a pretty geeky/nerdy girl but that didn't really affect what we did together.

• I would definitely like that!

• I wouldn't care

• since when did geekiness is bad.. lol i wouldn't care

What Girls Said 3

• I would love it. It's great when people have multiple sides of their personality because I know that I like a bunch of random shit too.

• It's more than likely going to be cute. ;P

• I wouldn't mind if he was openly geeky. I think it's cute and I'm pretty geeky myself.