Do you believe in Zodiac?

Could you find traits that relate to you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• You can find traits that relate to you in every sign. That's how it works. It is so generic that you can always say "omg that is so me!".

Hence it is bullshit.

• 0|0
  • I don't believe in them, no. They're made with a set of rules to make it so that most people regardless of sign, could find traits that suits them.

• No. I used math to calculate that it was bullshit. Zodaic suspodely works by having the gravity of certain stars affecting your brain at birth. But I calculated that the super minute forces of the Doctor helping your birth and even Mars would be much more than some of the stars they use for zodiac signs.

• I think they are nothing but made up delusions.

• No people's personalities are not determined by fucking stars. Grow up people.

• Yes and no.
    I think it's real since I'm a Taurus and a lot of my friends are Cancers and this was WAY before I knew about the Zodiac.
    However, it should not be the defining thing that runs your life.

• I find it to be a load of generalised rubbish

• Yes. I'm an apple. Star destined.

• Not so so, but there are people who call the signs bullshit but they believe in the mbti tool

• No its just jibberish

What Girls Said 3

• There are traits that relate to me, but I don't believe in it.

• Nope

• I do believe in some of it, but sometimes I'll see things that don't describe me whatsoever