Would you care if someone you love is marrying someone else?

However, you know that person has a tendency to cheat and they're already showing signs that they will infact.. be unfaithful.

whats your views?

• Yes I would care , I still would want to marry them
  • No I'm better off without if they're like that!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'd be relieved and that there is some final closure and that it confirms the fact that I would NEED to move on and dwell on that person anymore.

• NEED to move on an *NOT* dwell on that person anymore.

In most cases in wouldn't be someone that I had *loved* but rather someone that I had been infatuated with.

• Yes you make more sense than many

Thanks for the MHO! Besides I'd figure that love isn't really real or what many of us thought or expected it to be. Eventually those butterflies and hyped up desire feelings will fade away and then reality will kick in. It's just another futile attempt to fill in that unavoidable emptiness and void before our time is up here in this world.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• sure i'd care but there's nothing i can do about it. they are with someone else. i wouldn't say i'm better off without them and i'd try to find a way to be happy for them

• If it's not meant to be... then so be it!

• I wouldn't love a cheater anyway.

• Not even applicable.
    If they are not with me, I don't love them.
    No inbetween.

What Girls Said 5

• Most likely better off without them, even if I loved them I would feel bad for their soon to be spouse, being with someone who isn't faithful since the beginning and during their whole relationship.

• nah i wouldn't be affected by it... since i know how he is but i'd feel sorry for the woman marrying him

• If they're marrying someone else then we've been long over, and I probably wouldn't really have those same types of feelings for him. Plus he loves someone else, he's moved on, and he doesn't seem like a great guy, I deserve better. And you do too. Let this one go.

• no if they went to the decision of getting married means they considered that. Give cold shoulder like a boss! <3

• No. They weren't meant to be mine.