Who will win the game of thrones?

Jon Snow
Who will win the game of thrones?
Dani Targerian

Cercei Lanister

The night King

Tyrion Lanister

Peter Baelish

• Jon Snow
  • Dani Targarian
  • Cersee Lanister
  • The Night King
  • Tyrion Lanister
  • Peter Baelish
  • Nobody

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody had brought this up yet but my guess would be Jon will win the opportunity of the iron throne but refuse and then with no king the seven kingdoms form a democracy concluding the ability to play for the game of thrones how else can they end the series other than just straight up stopping the game.

• thanks for the mho to elaborate I'm expecting lots of casualties from the common people on dany, jon and cersei side losing the will of the people who all feel stuck in this pointless game and will feel like davos and tormund who discusses that they shouldn't follow kings.

What Girls Said 8

• Who's Dani?

Anyways, I think it will be a battle between Cersei and the Starks ---- but I'd like Daenerys to take over the throne... Not so positive that might happen, though.
    static4.techinsider.io/.../...e%20of%20thrones.png

• The Night King! XD

• Either Jon or Dani.

• Targerian

• Dany or one of the Starks. Or Dany can win the help of the Starks or Jon and Dany can get married considering its traditional for Targaryens to marry family.

• Who can beat dragons?

• Daenerys and Jon. Then, they will get married.

• Well it's hard to tell, but I believe John and Khaleesi will marry and they'll become the king and queen of everything, but since it's game of thrones they might end up all dead, including the night king, who is dead already, but some of the ones you mentioned have now allied with other people, do you think they'd betray their allies to get to the throne?

• They're related tho

• As if incest mattered in GOT lol

• My nephew who is into the books told me that incest among the Targerian family was very common so Jon and Dani getting married would not be a big leap.

What Guys Said 11

• I love this question - Everyone is watching the machinations around the Iron Throne but I believe the final battle with the Night King will be the climax of the show - I am not a fan of the obvious so I will discount Jon Snow and Dani, I think Cersei and the Night King will be defeated in some shape of form with an inkling that Jamie will kill Cersei to fulfil the prophecy - Peter Baelish/Sansa, seeds have been planted but I have my doubts - I am looking at main characters who have had a storyline but no seemingly logical conclusion people like Tyrion or Ayra - Lastly there is a certain dark climatic feel maybe to nobody succeeding or maybe the Night KIng winning, often sagas or series struggle to have a satisfactory ending, everyone being wiped out would be very final and sweeping. I will vote G for the epic bleak ending.

• Tyrion works for Dani. How can be win when his whole thing is serving her? Considering Dani has 1000 ships, the martells on her side, the unsullied, dothraki and mareen... And dragons? Good fucking luck. The Starks won't take it after that shit. Little finger of losing his grip and cersi will most likely get overthrown. The great equalizer is the night king, which I don't know how you stop

• Daenerys, with help of Arya and Tyrion.

• Dany's gonna win, which sucks because I hate her character so much. Buts he wins everything, in the same way, every time. So she'll win.

• I say the author pisses everyone off by making the night king win. Maybe everyone in westerns dies lol. The red wedding on a national scale.

• A and B together and by default that means E wins as well.

• Oh fuck Dani she's such an annoying bitch.
    Night King lads!

• Jon Snow

• Unfortunately , Dany.

• Nobody