If Arab people look Muslim why don't Black people look Christian?

The majority are after all.

Updates:
People are strange. They work so hard in their media to capture stereotypes and perpetuate stereotypical thinking then go to great lengths to deny that such things exist as if they themselves are enlightened past the judgments they so rapidly pass and perpetuate.

I'm disappointed.

1|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Religion has no certain look.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Christianity is too broad to look like anything. Catholics look white because the catholic church spanned over Europe.

Not racist, just facts

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think you're on a roll of asking irrelevant and unnecessary questions today. One cannot look like a religion or not. It is your own stereotype.

1|1
    0|0
  • You cannot "look" like a religion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Where do Arab Christians stand according to your logic?

1|1
    0|0
  • Islam is Religion
    Arab is ethnicity
    being Muslim is choise , being Arab is not choise
    Many Arabs are christians and even Atheists
    only ignorant people think Arabs and muslims are one thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll question?

A lot of blacks (Africans) are actually muslim.

1|0
    0|0
    • * You can only "look" Christian or Muslim if you wear something distinctive of the religion, like a crucifix or a burqa, for example.

* Without getting into details:
      Other than that, it makes sense that mostly "white" people pertain to one of the branches of Christianity and that Arabs are muslim, for historical reasons. Christianity spread widely in Europe because of the expansion of the Roman Empire. It can be considered as a part of the Greco-Roman legacy.
      Conversely, it makes sense that mostly Arabs and other Africans are Muslim (again, for historical reasons). " Islam spread from Mecca to Medina and then through central Asia, North Africa, Spain, and parts of the old Byzantine and Persian empires".

• Just to clarify: I'm not suggesting/implying that all the populations that belong to the regions I quoted are Arabs. Most Arabs are Muslims, but most Muslims are not Arabs.

• Not all black people are Christian, some are muslim. Bad analogy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol

You look so christen. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • This is interesting actually. And everybody being extra saying you can't look like a religion... they know what you mean, they just wanna be dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • even though the world sees christian as a " white man" cause of how white people twisted the religion to fit their agenda. Religion isn't a race, christianity isn't a race even though it originated in the middle east not Europe.

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck? What does a Christian look like exactly?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• You can't look a belief system..

2|1
    0|0
  • Leave trolling to the pros, bruh

1|1
    0|0
  • Define "look Muslim"

Define "look Christian"

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because biological race and personal beliefs have nothing to do with each other?

0|2
    0|0
  • Less than half of people in Africa are Christian actually, while almost all people in Arab countries are Muslim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are dumb stereotypes of how people look.

1|1
    0|0
  • The majority of Christians are not black.

The majority of muslims are arab.

You should really try thinking your arguments through.

1|0
    1|0
    • where have you heard that the majority of Black people are not Christian because i'm almost 100% certain that Christianity is the most prominent belief of Black people

• Show All
    • don't be a crass. if you are right just prove me wrong. and we can move on. in the US and most western nations the majority of black people are christian. Christianity and Islam are the two largest religions in Africa. so that's my logic. i'll look up numbers if need be but you just

• @madhatters4 No need to look up numbers. All the information you need is right there in my original post.

One more chance for being a good sport.

• Are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • What.. just what bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • Christian is predominantly white's religion, imposed it on its colonies to spread. Just so happens that there's lots of blacks.

0|1
    1|0