Last time you got annoyed by the opposite sex (NOT on an Internet forum)?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Dude I've been texting took the time out to make sure I had his new number, but then disappeared when I told him we need to plan a day to hang out.

This was yesterday, and just last week Thursday he wanted to hang out but I was too busy. Haven't heard a peep out of him all day.

Im highly annoyed and fighting my typical course of action of saying just how annoyed I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a meeting at work the other day and it was just me and 3 women in the room earlier than everyone else and they just started talking very rudely about how much they don't need men and that they're useless etc etc and then just saying to me "no offense".
    Like what the fuck ladies?
    Every time I'm around a group of women this is what they tend to talk about. Gets old after a while.
    Us men don't sit there and complain about women, we talk about other stuff. Is this the only topic women have or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would honestly let him have it and let him know how annoyed you are. I'm sure if he was in the same situation with someone saying the same thing back at him. He would be annoyed too and wonder what's up.

• I don't want to come across as crazy 😐 But it's irritating.

• Haha I've been hemming and hawing about sending him some faceless nudes to see if they get anything out of him 😂

What Guys Said 21

• I'M MARRIED!!! When was the last time I WASN'T annoyed by a member of the opposite sex?

• Constantly being irked by the opposite sex in one way or the other... and whether there are physically present or not... even memories and thoughts annoy me... :( its sad really.

• Maybe it is my generation but a day doesn't seem a long time to me - He might have a perfectly good reason for not catching up with you and I hope it works out for you.
    To your question, I am trying to figure out if this answer is a good thing or a bad thing but I can't remember the last time I was annoyed by a member of the opposite sex. A good sign of a peaceful life or a bad sign of severe lack of any action.
    A caveat for my sister, niece and mother but family members are a different matter, I have a sneaking suspicion they do it on purpose for entertainment.

• A designer girl was pissing me off about not implementing her design exactly the way she wanted... and kept changing it after I implemented it.. at some point, I just wanted to tell her to fuck off ""change this color.. change this border... this is not aligned *changes it*.. of put it the way it was before." AAAGgghhhh

• um night before last because i ended up baby sitting a bunch of drunk girls who passed out at my apartment door until i got them into a taxi to send them home... vomit and snot fuking everywhere

• Can't think of anything.

• Breathe.

I've been annoyed at this girl I've been crushing on for years and she sends clear signals of mutual attraction but when I take a step closer (metaphoricaly speaking) she all of a sudden doesn't admit that she likes me as well... but I know I shouldn't be annoyed... I should just drop it I guess...

• She got goofy and awkward when I came around her and one of her girlfriends. So weird when females do that.

• My best friend was annoying me last night. We couldn't pick a movie to watch and her suggestions were annoying.

• The Beer Cart girl at the golf course who wouldn't give me her number so I could text her when I needed a beer! lol

• I have no idea. I don't really interact with others so I don't really have an opportunity to be annoyed

• im always annoyed by people.

• Today. Coworker.

• I was anoyed by a girl that ripped my shirt. She tore it off so she could touch my bellybutton. So mad

• My friend spoilt pretty little liars the bitch

• Not annoyed. Just disappointed. No one responds back to me.

• As we speak these girls are annoying me but I still love them :)

• never

• I've asked this so called friend to meet up with me 3 times in the last 4-5 years. I never hear a word about it, YET she always tells me how she loves me & misses me.
    I'm done asking & am not to happy with her right now.

• My wife text me to say I was gonna have a pasta dish when I came home from work.

I don't know what she cooked. I'm sure it also had pasta in it somewhere but it wasn't exactly a pasta dish.

#firstworldproblems

What Girls Said 15

• Oh, Teawrecks, you're gunna love this. BRB

• I'm tempted to say yes because I just wanna get laid, not talk.

But I kinda sorta dig this dude so I'm 😐😔 gonna rough it out until I cave and try to lure him out with nudes 😂

• ahaha, I'm not sleeping with any of them. xD

Well, I hope it works out. It's hard af to find a decent, much less a long-term dom/daddy. #wontgiveuphope

• Couple days ago. He asked for booty when I clearly already told him that he wasn't getting any during my time of the month.

• I'm annoyed with the same person I've been annoyed with for over a year now. And annoyed at myself for continuing to come back every time I distance myself.

• like 4 seconds ago, isn't it a rule that the person in the passenger seat gets to control the aux cord? my brother thinks he gets to play his shitty music just cuz he's driving

• Uhhh, does the boy I nanny count for this? If so, I choose him.

• Dude I know has been ignoring me on/off for a little while. Gave me his new phone number a few days ago and sent me a few snaps (after not talking to me for a week) to end up not answering me again. I don't mind that the guy ignores me, but that he pops up every now and then and wants to talk, and then ends up ignoring me again is quite annoying

• Yesterday when some guy tried to talk to me and circled his car around the parking lot even after I ignored him

• For me it s the opposite.
    A guy in my group who keeps insisting on doing plans on and on
    Like actually planning 2 weeks a head and always insisting I come.
    It gets a bit annoying...

• Dude was talking about sex, got mad when we entered the subject of birth control and how I thought a condom was always nesaccery at this age. Then got grossed out when I told him how the pill can affect the female body and periods.

• I personally don't like hearing from people in between my next date with them.
    When men do this, I start seeing red flags & loosing interest.

• My husband on a daily basis lok

• one of my bf's rude friends

• I always get annoyed

I just don`t show my anger

• 3 months ago.
    An acquaintance of mine pissed me off. He was clearly annoying me on purpose. He reached his goal!

• Well my boyfriend annoyed me just the other day :/