If you won 2 million dollars, in what would you invest it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would invest half in ACN a stock that's been going straight up for years and isn't slowing down.

Then I would use the rest to make a movie and now that I'm a righ investing movie director I would walk around with thousands of dollars in cash on me at all times so that I can give people money in exchange for doing whatever I want.

Lets say I want to cut a line, here you go sir, $75

Say someone pisses me off (this happens to me all the time) and I get the urge to throw my cell phone at a wall. I can have several on standby, all I have to do is swap the sim.

And what if someone pisses me off and I want to throw THEIR phone at a wall. NO PROBLEM! I'll give the asshole $1200 for a new phone and a data recovery service!

What if years down the road my daughter has a kid way too young on accident (saw this happen) Oh no! Kids are so expensive, how can she afford to get the poor thing delivered and cradles bla blla bla NOT A PROBLEM!!! I'm rich! I'll give her 5, grand that ought to keep her busy for the afternoon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Property. It's the best investment. You can live in it, you can rent it out and live off that money anywhere in the world. If you have multiple properties in the right location (an overpopulated big city where prices for property continue to grow every year) you can just live off the rent for the rest of your life all the while your money continues to increase in the value of the properties you own.

What Guys Said 38

• I wouldn't invest it in shit. I wouldn't risk losing my life of freedom. That's exactly the amount I would need to spend the rest of my life free from corporate indentured servitude. I would throw probably 250k into revolving CDs, 500k into a Roth IRA, then live off the 1.5M for like 25-30 years. About 40-50k a year. I'd buy a 150k-200k house, I guess, before that. Then I could live free. Man, that would be great.

Mmm. I might buy some gold. Maybe 100k worth.

• If only winning that kind of money was easy to begin with.

But if I did had that much then I would prioritize on my retirement years planning. I would want to be able to last out my last years on this planet and not suffer becoming completely flat broke or struggling with debts and/or become a homeless drifter of some kind.

• You can make that kind of money in 6 months if you tried dude.

lazytechguys.com/.../kevin-rose-business-week.jpg

• @BubbleBoy69

It won't be easy to. I see that this kid is an online entrepreneur that run the website called Digg. com. It's typically about online based businesses these days, the whole eCommerce thing.

Some people like those that made FaceBook, Google, Amazon, FaceBook, and probably Instagram, Twitter, and eBay made big fortunes, but it's definitely not as simple to make 60 million dollars within about 2 years. Otherwise this would have been a really really common thing reported frequently nationwide or worldwide.

• I'm not sure. I would consult a financial advisor and invest it in something that is reliable. I wouldn't spend any of the original 2 million and would limit myself to the money I get as a return on.

• All my debts, pay off college, pay for tuition in advance, find a tutor, put enough to the side for grad school maybe. Then go to White Castle with the leftover $20.

And for people who think "a 19 y/o can't have much debt", not counting school I'm just under $1000. Counting school, $7000.

• If it was a random 2 million net, then I'd invest most of it in something long term that has negative cash flow for the first 15 years or so and then starts paying roughly 8.75 million per year after 15 years and about 37.5 mil per year after 40 years indefinitely as long as my children and children's children feel like managing it. I don't need the money now, and later I'll get a much healthier return.

• I would buy a home, two cars (one for me, one to replace gf's one) and the rest I would look to invest.

• Buy a $500,000 house
    Pay off college debt
    Invest in some stock
    Bet a bit
    Give the rest away to family

• British Pounds. Not yet, but in a few months, when they have completely lost their value.

(thanks brexit leave voters, you utter idiots!)

• House, finishing school and then savings for the future. I mean comfortable groceries living etc but nothing over the top.

• Pay Hillary Clinton $500,00 to give a speech in front of isis, than invest the rest in stocks and gold.

• I'd give to the Warriors, to help sign KD long term

• Would invest it into real estate property. You got 2 million dollars?

• Id invest some in stocks (some company's that have a good trend financially) and the rest in gold and silver, and also set up a business/company based on one of my business ideas , so I've always got a steady money flow coming in

Id part it 4 ways 1/4 on stocks/ another 1/4 on gold, the next 1/4 on silver and the rest to start the business /company up

• Buy two houses and rent them both. I now have $1m left and that's for me to do whatever spending spree I want with it.

• Lmao keep wondering brokeasses

• Probably set up a business I've got some ideas.

• google
    apple
    bill gates

id give some to my church they need some things
    we are putting on a play, i'd make it awesome lol.

id buy a house and a new car for my family.

• help some poor and homeless people, and buy some great things for my parents

• Cows and chickens , apperntly they get you a lot of money lol

• Provisional growth programs.

• Eh, I'd have to talk to a money manager first

• Electronic Bras

• I'd pay off my education and out the rest away to pay off medical school.

• give it all to my parents... they deserve a break after all they've done for me and my sister

• Take maybe $100,000 and develop a software

• Favebook

• Skittles

• Condo and new car

• Myself!

• Give it away in charity.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 18

• I'd pay off my student loans, for sure. I'd keep the rest in the bank until I figured out a better investment.

• I would buy a peace of a forest in middle of nowhere, build a weird awesome cottage, make it self sufficient like water, energy, food and I would lock myself out there. The rest of the money I would invest so that the profits of it I could keep helping people over the world.

• Buy a house for my family to live in (currently renting a tiny apartment), pay the rest of my university fees in advance, buy a car that can actually go from A to B without overheating, pay off some of my mom's debt, and buy the new clothes I desperately need. Anything leftover I would put into my startup corporation.

• Put 800000 aside (maybe in gold since that price never lowers) and spend 200000 on all the things my parents wanted. (They like to do shit to our house)

The remaining 1 mil, 300000 to charities that I've researched, money for my and my sisters education, and shit I want to buy.

• I'd pay off all of my debts, my parents debts, and my siblings debts. Whatever is remaining, half into savings, and the other half into opening my own bakery.

• Stocks, art & good wine :P

• Open up a restaurant or hotel or museum
    Have my own architectural office
    Continue further studies
    Travel
    The when I stàrt gaining money from. my successes I donate

• Weed.

• In my boobs. So that I can have 2million dollar worth of boobs.

Lol sorry, I kinda needed to write that. Compulsion I guess

• Going to be with my boyfriend in Portugal. XD

• Commercial real estate development no question.

• real estate

• In beer noatter what people are going to always by beer

• I would buy an island for me so I'd stay away from this shitty world

• Flipping homes

• land. definitely.

• what kinda land?

• @Rocks_and_Lumber in the city, where i'd probably build buildings (lol phrasing sounds awkward) and rent them, and in the country, where i'd probably make farms

• My way of living.

• Anti-Cancer Research!