Would you keep a cat if it only pooped in bathtubs, never the litter box?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. You could train the cat to poop but it'll take some time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, better than on the carpet or something else... Would be easy to clean in a bathtub.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Of course! I do the same thing!

6|0
    0|0
  • Yeah one of mine does that 😂 But it used to be the floor and baths are pretty easy to clean so it's ok

2|0
    0|0
  • It used to bother me, but then @BelleGirl21 taught me how to shower in the litter box.

1|0
    0|0
  • you have to train it not to. go to a vet or library to find books on how to train your cat or change it's behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • Go all ISIS on it. Chop off its butthole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bathtubs are pretty easy to clean - it would probably annoy me, but I could live with that.

but then I am very much a cat person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends: Is it pooping in it's own bathtub or mine?

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to train that cat

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever successfully trained a middle aged cat to do anything? I haven't.

• Yes i have, its quite easy

• How? Is there a website or a book you can show me to?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I'd just put some newspaper in the bathtub every night and always have some Clorox cleaner nearby.
    Or I could just buy a mini bath tub, fill it with liter, and always keep my bathroom closed. That would be a conversation starter.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a reason to make your cat homeless.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Cats aren't objects to just be thrown away.

1|0
    1|0
    • Well obviously. If I ever reached my breaking point with him I'd find him a good home that could handle it.

• Contrary to popular belief, you can train cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe let it go outside? There's a lot of cats that stip these habits when they had the option of going outside.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I let him out I'm pretty sure he'd die

• Show All
    • Lots of dog fighting here and busy roads. If he doesn't get hit by a car he'll probably get nabbed to use as dog bait. We just adopted him at 7 years old and he's been indoors all his life, so I'm not sure about the leash thing.

• You could give it a go, but I'd get it if you didn't want to.
      You'd have to get the cat used to being in a harness first, when he's used to that try leashing him inside.

• yes but i'd prefer that it poop in the toilet

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I would still keep them. I wouldn't just abandon a pet

0|0
    1|0
    • Well obviously I'd rehome him if it came to that. I'm not that big of an asshole.

• Well you kinda are. Cats have to be trained. Because of your failure, you want to abandon your pet.

• You're right I'm a huge supergiant cat hating asshole, how could I forget? Thank God I have people like you jumping to conclusions to remind me of what I am and what I intend to do.