If a girl deactivated her facebook account will people think something's wrong?

I just want to disappear. From everyone and everything.

I am not in the mood anymore to pretend everything is okay when it's not. I just want to leave and not talk to anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends are you important? And yes I'm being legit honest... There are a lot of "Fake" people that seem to care on facebook but in reality do not give two shits whether you deactivate your facebook. If you're, let's say, "addicted" to it then yeah people might be curious as to why you deactivated it nothing more. However, if you just find it stupid OP then what difference does it make, deactivate it if you want it's YOUR facebook. If you're going through something and find facebook an obstacle, then screw it. If people want to know why then they can SPEAK to you on your phone or in real life (school, work, home). Do what you think is right.^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not

What Guys Said 1

• it depends, but i would suggest you to do that, because iv'e been there.

What Girls Said 3

• If you have people you talk to on the daily on there, they'll be concerned.

• Well.

I am not feeling well these days. Mentally I mean.

People who I know in person have noticed and look concerned.

• Then maybe they'll notice your Facebook is gone.

• When you feel that way it's best just go inactive. Sometimes people make hasty decisions when they feel the need to get away from everyone. Once they've had a break they feel in a better frame of mind and usually regret making such rash decisions.

Most people are too I interested and busy in their own lives to wonder why someone deactivated on FB

• If you have close friends you talk to like everyday on facebook then probably people will think somethings up, but regular friends probably won't even notice.. Just saying from personal experience..

• I don't really have ANY friends lol.

I think I just look sad these days. People probably noticed.

Just want to disappear for some time.

• Well I hope things get better!