What is your most embarrassing secret you've never told (can remain anon)?

Mine is that years ago when I was a bit drunk, I gave my boyfriend at the time a bj. I was down at the end of his bed, and I went a bit too far with it and gagged, and brought up some food onto his crotch. It was really dark and I panicked out of embarrassment and then ate it again so that he wouldn't know, and continued lol. I can't really believe I did something so disgusting. He never said anything, so I don't think he knew, but looking back on that now I don't really get how you wouldn't feel it. Anyway, what are you stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I'll try to make this short. I was staying at my girlfriend at the time's parent's place cause we were all going out for dinner the next day.
    In the morning before we left, I had a small case of the brown showers. Thought it was just a grog bog from the night before and believed I'd gotten it out of my system. Boy was I wrong.

So we go eat in a Chinese restaurant which was inside a large shopping mall and I sit down for two minutes and all of a sudden feel the need to go. I didn't have time to say where I was going it was that urgent. So I went to the toilet and shat my guts out for about half an hour.
    When I came back they were all looking at me wondering what took me so long but nobody said anything.
    So I ate the Chinese food and we left the restaurant.
    My girlfriend and her mother went shoe shopping or something and I was left to hang out with her father. We were looking at some big screen tv's when I felt the Chinese food going straight through me. I bolted to the toilets in the shopping centre but just as I entered the stall, I couldn't get my dacks off in time and shat all over them, turning my white jeans brown. There was nothing I could do now so I just stayed there. Eventually my girlfriends dad came into the toilets and asked if I was ok and I said "if I slide $20 under the door can you go and get me a new pair of trousers?"
    And luckily he sympathized and went and got them lol.
    Fuck that was embarrassing.

Yes! Makes it worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few, but won't say all. Some of them include:

I'm 19 and have never had sex due to being a Christian and unsure on it anyway (though have done sexual things such as dry humping, heavy petting etc.), only ever kissed 2 guys on the lips (1 was the son of a friend of my Dads, I barely knew him, we were having a party, we were both a bit drunk, it felt really weird, boring and just didn't feel right, the other is my boyfriend which luckily has never yet gotten boring to me and nor has it felt weird or like something was wrong), and I never even had a boyfriend until I was 18.

• That all sounds fairly normal hun :) I didn't really even kiss or date until I was 18 either, and good to hear that you seem to have a better connection with your boyfriend... its like that, sometimes it just does not feel right and people fit together differently... once a guy was full on trying to get me to kiss him his way and try to school me on it haha I'm like no i dont think my lips need to be inside your lips completely like you're trying to eat me, it just was really awkward :|

• I can understand that -

I mean when that drunk guy kissed me it just felt weird, like not the kind where it's weird in a good way but just weird-weird or bad-weird. It got boring real fast too and I didn't really feel anything.

I don't feel much with my boyfriend either when we kiss but now and again there'll be that jump of excitement if he slips his tongue in or we start kissing really fast and frequently, I've never yet gotten bored of kissing him and it's never really felt weird as I recall. If it has, it's been in a good way.

I think kissing him felt better than kissing the drunk guy (despite the drunk guy actually also being cute) because I known him better (we even used to be best friends for months), like him for both his personality and looks and have a stronger romantic attraction to him.

What Guys Said 13

• I dont have one that i haven't told, because nothing really embarrasses me, but the worst one is when i was in highschool going pee, i thought i had pass gas, but it oh so lovingly turned out not to be gas but diarrhea, to makes matter even worse, i was wearing shorts, the plaid ones i got from anchor blue, long, made of denim and reg material. So i had to make sure it didn't run down my leg, which it did and go ask the teacher if i could leave early to which she couldnt hear over the the students being loud so i had to say out loud that i thought i had a fart but turned out to be diarrhea and was running down my leg to which most of the students heard they laughed and i responded "hey, you dont see me laughing at you when crap happens to you" plus i had to wait in the office for my ride to pick me up which took forever all the while having the pleasent feeling of it running down my leg and drying, yeah gross i know, but try being the one that its happening to lol, was only a tiny bit embarrassed, another time in elementary i unknowningly wore shorts to school that had a hole in the back the size of a soccer ball. People kept asking me i knew there was a hole in my shorts after a while i got tired of saying yeah found out shortly after getting to school and started answering my butt sweats, this helps

• OP I think your secret tops anything I've ever heard or done omg LMAOOOOOOOOO

• Haha I have always kind of been worried every time i take it too far down and gag ever since, id so die if it happened with my current bf!

• You have some serious balls for that OP, whatever man has you is one lucky sob, especially, if you'd go as far to eat it! Haaha damn. Fuck it, I wouldn't be disgusted more like amazed and proud xD.

• I shit my pants and didn't get caught. It was amazing that I got away with it cause that shit was pretty potent and I kinda still up at least 4 rooms. I don't know how I got home without my mom smelling it cause it was before I could drive 😂

• I still haven't gotten laid -__-

• Wow. You're a champ.

The same thing happened to me. My ex threw up on my dick. While sober. I think she did it deliberately because she was a bit kinky, but the smell put me immediately.

• That I'm on gag 😐

• It's a secret !! i'm not allowed to tell (that is the whole point of a secret)

• i used to watch my very cute sister taking her bath

• thats fucking disgusting skank

• believe me he knew. Vomit is very hot when it comes out.

• I once had a girlfriend that said that if I got anal, she would have to get it too. She did, it was great, turned into my greatest kink I'll never ask another girl for.

• I was fingering a girl and I scratched her vaginal wall with my finger nail. that was not too brilliant.

• Haha aww accidents happen.

• jip I guess so, and it was the first time I stuck my finger into her as well, all the other times I only ended up rubbing her through her clothes or her panty.

• So it was cold outside at the college I attend and I walked indoor with a girl to her apartment and started to make out. Unfortunately something about the temperature change and the excitement of the "activities" caused me to get a random and sudden bloody nose. Anime style haha but to finish the story it got all over her face and I had to help clean my nose blood off her face haha but she was nice about it and we ended up just watching a movie then a short kiss goodbye and I took off. Haha >.< still dating her though so it must not have traumatized her too much :S

• Haha yucky! that's a good outcome though :)

• Pretty freaking embarrassing but luckily only she knows haha and honestly she was so sweet about it and I was mortified. I didn't feel it at first then all of the sudden saw the blood all over her face... but hey we all got some embarrassing stories to tell eh?

What Girls Said 8

• ewkk!!! D: !!!
    That's just fking disgusting. I'm not even gonna finish reading that... That's not embarrassing it's just utterly gross. There's a difference.

Embarrassing would be if he caught you.
    More like "What's the most repulsive thing you've done and kept secret"

• I was having sex with my boyfriend and he was really pounding the shit out of me and my parents walked in on us

• I'm socially anxious

• Well i was on my period and i was really horny amd so i went to have sex with this guy and i didn't tell him so right after just to get him to not see the blood on his ----- i gave him oral... For the first time... It was horrible

• Oh my... thats like as bad as mine haha yucky.

• On my ninth birthday, I knew I had a special gift that my mom was planning on giving me away from my other relatives. I really, really needed to pee, but for some reason couldn't get myself to go to the bathroom before I got the gift. I peed, on my mom's bed while I opened the gift.

• during anal sex, i always do my cleaning before hand... and that time i was ready... i flushed, douched and so on.
    but when he got in me and took his thing out... it was all covered in shit... literally like he was fucking shit... i was so embarrassed i ran to the toilet and took me an hour to get out before being able to look at his face.

• lol what happened after that?
      stay together or if you're friends with benefits ever sleep together again?

• @bbch25 he was a guy i met during a birthday party and we dated like 3 months... that was like in the first week of the relationship... he was very OK with it... he said that may happen sometimes and glad that he wore a condom... LOL.
      we had some nice anal xp after that incident.. but then again it was awful.

• Aha, I can imagine.

• I try to forget embarrassing moments but the most recent one I remember was at my sisters wedding, I was the maid of honor and when I had to fan out the wedding dress, like an idiot I fanned out the dress in front of her instead of behind her because I was so focused on keeping a tattoo on my arm hidden from my dad lol.

• wait this isn't even a secret.. read the question wrong.. pretend i was never here lol

• Hahaha! well I guess the tattoo was the secret? :P

• true ! but not embarrassing haha, ill come back if i think of a secret lol

• Ahaha wow that's some story.
    Well, I was having a one night stand, and in the morning the dude was being all creepy and clingy and I just wanted to get away from him but none of this is to do with the embarrassment. In my hurry to leave, I never used to the toilet and it's a long trip back and I started feeling gassy. I was LITERALLY in my apartment building when I just started shitting myself. And then I had to climb 3 flights of stairs to get to my place and I just stood in the shower, undressing with the water running... god. I have NEVER said that out loud before!