Guys, dudes, men, thoughts on a female who drives a manual car?

So recently my parents bought me a manual car and now im learning how to drive it and eventually im going to go for my maunal licence? what are your thoughts on this? does it make us seem butchy? do you have any advise on how not to stall or any advise about driving manual in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• the only thing i can suggest is practice on take off on slight hills. thats how i taught my wife to drive a manual. now for your other question does it make a girls look bitchy the answer is no. but if its uncommon there some guys might like it. also learning how to drive a manual opens up more vehicles that you can buy so in the future you might be able to get better deals on one that no one wants just because of the transmission it has

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not allowed to drive motorized vehicles because my vision is too low but in my opinion, everyone should be forced to learn manual driving. Driving an automatic car is like madonna pretending to sing at a concert when in reality, there's a playback CD playing. It's not really driving.

• My wife drove manual cars until she got back pains.
    No problem.

• That is so weird. Where I live it is odd and exceptional to "drive" automatic. It's not really driving in my opinion :D

• bahah really? well in australia most cars are automatic, u legit just get in, press brake, acclerator, no clutch or shift stick at all!

• Lol... she knows how to ride stick... no problems over here, thats for sure.

• hahah yes, yes i do ;)

• Everyone drives manual car here so I dont think anything of it.

• oh well here in australia its quite rare, especially for females

• Makes no difference to me

• It's pretty cool since a lot of women don't drive manual.

• How in the flying fuck can it make a girl seem butchy? Don't all normal people drive a manual? I only drive manuals too.

• in australia its rare

• Respect! Nothing more to say!

• respect the car or you respect females who can drive manual :/

• Respect to you for having the cojones to drive a manual transmission :)

• I think it's kind of hot

• I really don't care

• I think anyone that drives a manual car is 20% cooler and it's a good experience

• Hah, you americans are too lazy. Just listen to the teacher.

• lol im not American and how am i too lazy?

What Girls Said 0