What things do you do if you feel lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm lonely and my friends are busy, I just go out and drink by myself at a bar. I usually make new acquaintances through the process and then have more people I can hang out with later.

When I'm just bored, this site.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I usually just go downstairs and scream at the Jehovah's Witnesses I keep tied-up in the basement.

• I'm either on gag or I play Skyrim. Or try to chat with the few people available. That or I go out for a jog.

• fuck yeah skyrim

• but yeah i was all stoked to be arch mage, listener, and nightingale but there's not much too it after that, it would be great if there were actual leading opportunities. like i dunno maybe as arch mage you could recruit people, teach some magic, boss people around to do shit for you like get you items, etc and with dark brotherhood it would be cool if there were more interesting jobs instead of the same ones they overuse. i dont know, when you become leader its mostly only in name, but the story line for the group is over, it would be awesome if they continued the story line so you could actually lead ! and i also thought it would be cool if you could start your own city and be jarl, but that would be a whole new game in itself lol. hopefully one day ! i definitely dont think elder scrolls is over.

• @doobie345621 typically only the ENB and other graphics enhancing mods put a dent on performance. Everything else has little to no effect. At least it hasn't for me. It's so good to play it on max settings with no lagging ;D

• I troll on here.
    "But ThatBritishLad, you always troll on here!"
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nko8f2xzHl1rfnlv2.jpg

• One of the things about loneliness is that your mind wanders and wavers around.. for me my mind always ponders about the future and it gets me really worried. To actually ease myself and be free, i use that lonely time to take some brief meditation sessions

• I talk to my friends

• listen to music mostly.

• masturbate and sleep with some music on... the truth

• I am lonely my whole life, always have been always will be. Its a way of life for me.

• Do you like it that way or would you want to see it different if you had the choice?

• @Felinegirl Bullshit. Every guy I know had their first girlfriend without any effort whatsiever. They just met and it happened

• Happens too, but there's always a risk. They might not tell you about the crush (es) they had before that didn't work out.

• I just inbox a random girl here like you and chat 😏💕

• I enjoy the solitude. I feel at peace.

• In the past when this was a thing, movies, youtube, tv, radio.

• Dont feel lonely. hang out with friend and family

• go out with my girlfriend. We spend time cuddling and it fixes that problem

• masturbate smoke weed and sleep. don't need to feel like shit in a shitty situation just pass the time until your time is done

• Masturbate masturbate and masturbate

• Masturbate. I masturbate a lot. Like, five or six times a day on average.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm lonely all the time haha. But I hang out with my animal family, play video games, watch anime, talk to myself lol, sing, look at youtube videos, just sit and think about life, or maybe masturbate..

• I just usually cry and wallow in my own self pity. But you can talk to close friends or family, or go on YouTube and watch positive videos. Watch things you can relate to. Play music. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to some ice cream. Snuggle with pillows or blankets or a pet if you have one.

• I find someone to talk to. I listen to music and sing along. I read. I watch TV or movies. I exercise... those sorts of things.

• This happens often... I eat a lot of food... go for a long run... and then eat some more food. When it's late at night I'll brood and wallow until I get so mad at myself for self pitying that I end up falling asleep.

• i get here on GAG

• Whine, get less active, spend more time on my phone and computer, read books and at some point I think "it's been enough now, fucking do something!" And I make plans to hang out with friends.

• Get on the public transport and jump into the city.

• Go out alone
    Just sit a cafe for hours or wandering in markets

• Hug my cat.