Please help, I am trying to book a flight online and this message appears to me?

Card exceeded its limitation for a single transaction". what does it mean, I have enough money on my Card.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a limit on daily transactions that is there to protect you from someone else using your credit card number. Call the bank and explain what you are doing and ask them to raise the limit. You can lower it again if you wish (good idea) and you can set the amount.

• Yes, I mistook what you said. There is a daily withdrawal limit. I thought you meant daily number of transactions limit.

• @SnatchFinderGeneral - okay 😀 And I meant new costumer.

What Guys Said 9

• It sounds like the issuing bank has put a cap on the amount you can buy with a single transaction. Call the issuing bank and ask them to release or raise that limit. It may an antifraud device.

• You're trying to do something that is above your card limit for a SINGLE transaction. My mum had the same problem when booking 3 four day tickets for a world music festival. Worked fine after she'd sorted it out with her bank.

• Credit card has a limit on how much each transaction may charge. Typical of newbies or the fraud department has reason to believe strange charges force them to limit spending - you have to PHONE them ASAP

• You have to call the credit card company and personally authorize the transaction. Shouldn't take longer than 12 hours

• It's because your card only allows a certain amount of money to be spend at once. You have to see the bank and remove the limit

• means you have a set amount for one purchase before its flagged should be able to put it through half then half again

• Contact your CC provider to raise the daily limits on your card.
    It may take a day or two and they may charge you a little.

• It probably means you went past the amount you can spend at one time. But I don't know.

• it means you reached the limit.. damn you spend too much

What Girls Said 0