Do you like how the Dislike button is back or not really?

Do you like it or not really? I have mixed feelings about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like it, but not because I don't want to see how many people disagree with me because usually, people tell me they disagree with me in responses to my opinions so I'm sure that won't change.

I think more people are going to censor what they say and how they say it and go anon more because it's back. The visual of more dislikes compared to likes is sometimes more than some people can take and I think the honesty that people have shown without the dislike button could possible disappear.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 12

• It has it's good and bad points, I almost never used it but at least now you can tap it again after if you changed your mind and it comes off too

• Yes! I've been waiting so long for it to come back!

I like being able to see how different people feel about my opinions, and its much more limited when you can only either upvote or ignore.

• I really could care less. People get too butt-hurt on-line too easily. I don't even notice (or care) about votes anyway.

• not a fan of it

• I like that dislike button

Please keep it GAG don't have any second thoughts please

• I like the dislike button.

• mehhh... don't care

• great, now they just gotta show us who we made mad, and it will be complete!
    but in all seriousness i don't care about it.

• It doesn't bother me either way. I would say either have both UV and DV or neither.

• Downvote me pls

• Not really, I see no purpose for it maybe other than for like trolls.

• You know that's the only way I can see liking it other than that I don't like it much

• Yeah I mean you might as well let people know exactly who up/downvotes you.

• lol now i can be the most downvoted person on the site again