Where is your personal heaven?

What makes you lose track of time?
When are you truly able, to be yourself?

Where is your personal heaven?

1414

Most Helpful Girl

• My personal heaven atm would be passing my course without having to worry about stressing myself out with more work, only getting jealous/upset/worried when it made sense to be and to a level where it made sense, being assured my boyfriend loves me and only me and isn't going to like anyone else since he says this but I don't believe it, I would also be stronger and wouldn't get stomach aches when I eat.

Right now I would be with my boyfriend, had already put moisturizer on my face, hair looking nice, dressed nice, some where with just me and him, perhaps in a pub with a dance floor and music and lights, dancing with him while a romantic song/s I like plays.

Sounds cheesy but I'm just being honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• On the flightdeck of an airliner... haven't been there frequently after 9-11 but that's where I'm in heaven!
    In a cockpit I'm like a baby getting its milk :D

• Are you a pilot?

• Ah the thrill of adventure! ^.^

• Thanks for the MH :D

What Girls Said 13

• I completely lose track of time when I'm at the gym. It's also like a 'personal heaven' for me as it helps keep me level-headed, helps me de-stress when I'm losing my mind otherwise, and always puts me in a good mood.

Both of which generally apply when I hang out with my boyfriend. The only person (probably even more than my own family members as there's obviously a huge side of me, my sexual one, of which they're completely unaware) that I can truly be myself.

• I'm the same. I easily lose myself in a good exercise.

• Put me in any arts and crafts store and I'll be in my happy place. Just don't put me in there with my wallet because chances are when I finally leave I'll be broke.

• There are 4 things for me
    1. Exercise
    2. Driving by myself to the mountains
    3. Cleaning
    4. Working on some kind of building or craft project

Naturally all of the above should be accompanied by music.

• Three things:
    1. When I swim in lanes (freestyle and butterfly stroke)
    2. Reading books (through books, I live a thousand lives and die dozen of times)
    3. Next to my fish tank. I love goldie and tiger lily. Both little rascals, more delicate than glass.

• The beach.

• Traveling and playing video games. XD

• In a dream I had, about 8 years ago.

• *Mountain summits
    *Victoria's surf coast
    *Swim centres + steam rooms + dry saunas
    *Creativity
    *Music

• At home, when no one is home.

• dancing in a good atmosphere, laughing with my family and the moments after an orgasm

• The two first does sound compelling. ^.^

• lool y not the last?

• Well I guess you did say "after" the orgasm. The moments just before, and after her orgasm, is dreamy indeed. Eh.. now I'm not even sure how to explain it.. you have bested me. ^.~

• Gym and in my room

• When I'm dancing

• A good book

What Guys Said 13

• When I'm traveling. Nothing makes me feel more free and powerful. It's just so empowering to cross borders and learn about different cultures and even pick up some of the local language. There's really nothing that I enjoy more.

• Gyms. Especially when I'm alone and late at night just working out. Man it's fun.

• I was just thinking about that today.

I wrote it in my journal.

I said, "Man who forever dwells reminisces about the time he dwelled on the past."

• Fishing in a boat on a lake.

• -At home with my wife
    -In Italy or the Provence on a Summer evening.

• I didn't knew that wasn't supposed to be all the time. I've no designated area.

• The Ozarks

• Light summer rain in the forest, me under a tree listening to the rain. Pure bliss...

• The gym... when I'm there exhausting myself I feel at peace

• When Im in my deer blind, enjoying the company of Mother Nature.

• Looking at that hot girl.

• Out on the street on two wheels. When you're in the zone , you're no longer riding , you're flying.
    http://i.imgur.com/5AXiHb1.png
    http://i.imgur.com/CdDc0iw.png
    http://i.imgur.com/avi0D6R.png

• Heaven itself