I was at work yesterday and I was doing the robots like putting on stickers on the boxes and doing the paperwork for them, I skipped a box which was?

moved down on the floor and this guy who works there came over and saw that I had missed stickers 3 and 4 so this lady who does the forklift came over and noticed that and she went looking f or the box that had those missing stickers on them, at breaktime the guy who I knew was acting like a jerk and said that I should get a write up for it :(

What Girls Said 1

• there's always someone sticking thir oar in, sounds like it was a simple mistake, in future be viglant and thorough don't give them a reason to victimize you, keep your chin up.

What Guys Said 2

• damn.. thats horrible, just suck it up. you won't be there for long.

• The guys a jerk. People make mistakes.
    When someone at work would tell me I misdiagnose a repair case, I would ask them if they caught it. The'd say yes. I'd tell them good boy, pat them on the back & tell them there will be nothing extra in your paycheck.
    What can you say without getting written up? "Sorry I made a mistake. I haven't in the past & will try not to in the future."