Does this mean anything or nothing in regards of texting a guy?

I know there are people who do not like to text much and only when it is strictly necessary and other people who are like text addicts that they are always on the phoen answering texts back and forth and can't be one day without replying to someone.

What if a lady has a crush on a guy (but he does not know or never knew she likes him as he onlyu is intereted in beign friends) and like, she is the one who texts always first, the guy never text first out of his own and probably will never text first anyway, but when the lady do text the guy he does respond.

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't mean anything. just not into texting

• and if I add that besides he is not into texting like you said when he Does text he does not extend in the conversation but he never asks the lady anything about the lady or like text her in asking her something, he replies what she asks but it does not apply the same to his corner.

What Girls Said 2

• If he doesn't like to text, he may not be the initiator. The question is, does he keep the conversations going or fade after the first few?

• Well we dont text that often either anyway, but when he does text after I text him first, his text phrases or dialogue just go straight to the point and lets say do not extend in the conversation but he never asks me anything about myself or like I said text me in asking me something, he replies what I ask but it does not apply the same to his corner.

• Is kind of a loong story about this guy I used to like but now Im only a friend.

• Maybe he's just shy and feeling unsure

• He is not shy I can assure you that.