Could you find happiness without money?

Take an example like
Love each other so that dont need money to wench each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I am getting into a minimalist lifestyle and I LOVE it. The less things you own (which was easy considering I'm poor lol) the more calm and happy you become.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that there's two sides to happiness. Money can bring you happiness when it comes to relationships of friends and romance. But I do believe that money can bring you happiness when it comes to finances like rent, vehicles, bills, food and etc.

• I considered it behind the question too. Maybe what I mean in the question is that money exist in another forms. I analysis some of people who I consider real richer in their lifestyle. Their wealth did not express on money. So it is like the question we dont need to wench if we have love bue we saw some of people spend much money on it.

Thanks!!

What Girls Said 1

• Money can't buy me happiness, I have everything I want but I'm still very unhappy.

What Guys Said 2

• I believe so.. but you would need to find the right person who felt the same

• Definitely! through love