Have you ever been in a physical fight in public at some crowded area?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some drunk asshole just randomly punched my girl friend in the face at a club after provoking us for a while. I stepped in and made him kiss the floor twisting his arm on his back. I wouldn't call it a fight though because I had him down in literally 5 seconds and security kicked him out pretty much immediately after that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't. I also think it's really dumb to get into physical fights with random people. I'd rather just walk away. My time and health are too precious to waste on petty things like that.

What Girls Said 3

• i've never been in a fight

• nope , I am not into that

• Yes, I have.

What Guys Said 15

• I had a friend who wanted to deal weed and he came to me this one time saying someone he didn't really know wanted to buy a lot from him so I went with him to make sure he didn't get robbed. So we drove there in my car and immediately things didn't feel right. There were 3 guys standing outside this kid's house. They all stared at me like something was up and thats when I noticed that there were cameras all over the outside of this guy's house.

So this Irish bastard walks outside and asked me if I wanted to weigh it out. Now, we are outside, not fenced area where a ton of people can see us so already I know this kid is a moron.

The conversation went roughly like this:

"Show me some cash"

"Let's just weigh it out first"

"Look man, just show it to me there's three of you and counting him there's like one and a half of me. What am I gonna do beat you up?"

"You're really gonna throw it all away over this?"

"I don't think I'm asking for too much bro, you can show it to me from right here or across the fucking yard but until I see what at least looks like the amount of cash we talked about, you're not gonna even get to see what I have to sell."

"Dude, C'mon just weigh it out so we can do this"

"If you don't have anything to show me, I don't have anything to show you"

So I turn around and start walking away and my back stiffens up. I'm on high alert just waiting for someone to come at me from behind until I hear his arm move and I turn around

"Oh yea? what about this?"

He pulled out a badge in a wallet and quickly pulled it away. He had me almost totally fooled until he pulled his shirt back and showed me his "Gun" I thought Id have some fun with him at this point so I pretended like I still thought he was a cop, some conversation later I basically told him that there was never any pot on me to begin with (Shitfaced lie there was a ton of it in the car) his responce was priceless

"What! Who does that? (looking at his friends) Nobody does that!!"

I broke out into laughter and said something insulting. I can't remember but it was probably a clever way of calling him stupid.

So as my friend and I are walking to my car he picks up a hammer and hurled it (I assume he was aiming for) my head. By the grace of god I caught it. Don't ask me how, it could have happened a million times and I wouldn't have been able to do it twice but I caught it by the handle and I turned around and I was just so pissed. I love my car, I even named it Glo

• It kinda goes with peoples image of me that piece of shit was like my best friend and that short little twat hurles a hammer at it because I was too smart for him?

I walked up to that guy , I dropped the hammer by his feet, grabbed him by the back of the neck and bashed his head into the side of his car and I have his friends who did nothing to help him a dirty fucking look.

• Yeah, hundreds of wrestling tournaments for the most part. A few wrestling exhibitions in crowed gyms meant to show off the team/brag/recruit/honor our victories... A few times at school when some bully start shit when in elementary school. Once in middle school in the middle of math class when someone stabbed me for no reason. Once in high school when someone I didn't even know rabbit punched me for no reason. A few times at parks were thugs picked a fight with the wrong guy... The only fights that were not out in public in front of crowds were with my older brother and once two guys tried to mug me and that was just me vs the two of them on a sidewalk/parking lot in the dark.

• Not exactly a "fight" but more so a duel to settle the differences between the boys. Kinda dumb now I look back at it but it is what it is.

• Yes, but it wasn't as much a fight, as it was my teaching some drunkards a lesson.

• No, only in (nearly) deserted places.

• Yes lol. I've worked a lot of security gigs. A lot of fights in the barracks in the Marines. I've gotten my ass kicked more times than I'd like to admit.

• Yeah in a pub a couple of times.

• More times than I'd like. (more than zero is too much, frankly)

• I actually got jumped by four Year 2s when I was in Year 6. True story.

• Does school count?

• Yeah in school, a big ass crowd gathered up to see the fight... not Proud of it tho

• No, thank God. I probably would've killed them!

• Oh wait, there were two of them, but I never hit them back.

• no. saw one though. probably.

• No I've never been in a fight with anyone except my siblings and never anything serious

• Recently at a ballgame. Some old hag that looked like a scrub woman was getting in my face. Her team was the visiting team. Anyway she came from 3 isles down, at the far end of that isle to get in my face. She said "I can take you!" I laughed said OK throw your best punch. She did glanced off my head, one punch to her gut & she went down. I never left my seat. Security came by everyone told them the correct version of the story, they looked at her ticket, saw the above & ejected her from the game.