Do you have trust issues, and why?

Are you working on it at all?

• Yes, I don't trust anyone
  • Nope, I have no trust issues

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't trust ANYONE 100%, not even my parents

Most Helpful Girl

• I"m in the middle, I don't trust anyone right from the start, and I have burned and been burnt in the past. So I would say I am usually open minded however I do get caught up in my own head and think the worst of things sometimes so it leads me to be skeptical which is horrible. I'm definitely working on it. I've realized not everyone has to like you and you don't have to like everyone. If you don't trust someone thats okay, but don't assume.

• I'm the same, it sucks sometimes but definitely not as bad as it used to be.

What Guys Said 24

• I have reverse trust issues maybe? I tend to trust everyone completely until they violate that trust, then I usually give them a few more chances.

• Cool, I wish I was more like this

• Not so much maybe -- just look at people like a puzzle I want to solve. I only give up if I figure I can't understand their motivations whatsoever.

• Gosh, I try to understand people's motivation too. I wonder if people are only mean because they are hurt or they are mean because they have ulterior motives.

• I trust myself, my girlfriend, my mom, my grandmother, 3 long time friends, and maybe a few others but only maybe. Yes, I have trust issues, but when there are a bunch of snakes slithering aboot who wouldn't? Trust too easy, and you get disappointed eventually. I'd rather keep my circle small and my trust for others narrowed.

• Sounds good, only trust those who earned your trust. Don't get burned

• I fully trust my wife, son and brother. I should have less trust in people involved in any kind of trade.

• Yes because I used to be trusting and only got hurt doing that. I was hurt mentally, fucked up, tossed around, and now those same people see me as an untrusting dick when, in reality, I am not doing that to myself again. I refuse to trust people knowing that would only lead to being hurt. However, you can trust me fully because I know what it's like having that trust broken or it being used against you and I could never bring myself to do what I had happen to me.

• I was abandoned and betrayed by my best friend of many years when I was 13. It's something I've struggled with since.

• I'm 17 and I've been bullied since I was little because my parents raised me to carry myself a certain y, the right way. Now people make fun of me and say I'll be the forty year old virgin or my only friend is my hand. So yes I don't trust anyone and won't for a long time

• yes i have soo many trust issues that led me to many difficulties and cutting off people from my circle

• My trust issues are very low, although I have been burned a few times. :-/

• actually I had trust issues and want these issues to stay because everyone has an agenda which is never selfless

• Yessss I can't trust @smmyskittles with my junk food. Otherwise shell eat it all 😜

• Baby. :* You know it's only that Mocha Frappuccino I'm after.

Otherwise, I buy my own junk food (( TOMORROW!!! :D :D :D ))

• Some day, just watch me ^.-

• @Smmyskittles dream on baby girl. Dream on πŸ˜‰

• I'm careful. I've seen some betrayal, backstabbing, two faced people..

• I don't have trust issues... screw me over and we are done! Simple concept really :)

• It's becoming more and more difficult to trust people.

• No but I can hardly care about trust lll

• I trust everyone. No one is worth the effort of distrust.

• Who's asking?

• Some one with no trust in human kind lol

• That explains as little as my answer. Kudos, I distrust you a little less than the rest of the planet.

• Can we humans mind read? No. So you see trust is an illusion.

• I agree with you, trust no one until the trust is earned

• I don't trust anyone, but how exactly is that an issue?

• Yes I do because of bad experiences.

• apparently I got stronger so metals don't feel the same anymore.

• I noticed for too many people too late that I shouldn't trust them.
    Acting like a best friend for personal advantage? Check
    Telling others puplicy about one of my biggest secret/weakness? Check
    Misusing my trust/taking advantage? Check
    Misusing my trust to help to the side of other people instead me when I needed them? Check
    Misusing my trust to later blackmail me? Check

• You have been burned and it hurts, slowly build your trust again or not. Be like me, I trust no one and my faith only lies in God

• I only trust people as long as they can't hurt me (either because they don't know my identity except my online nickname and my friends or only with little things that won't hurt too much) or if I have meassures to reduce it like getting it back, destroying them, put pressure on them in case (the one who tried to cheat me on about 1000$ and wouldn't cooperate: I got my money back, he lost his business, his house and family and he will get no account or credit at most banks for the next 7 years). I might be introverted and closed to most others, but I have learned my lesson and those trustworthy I trust enough know that I am a very nice sides if you don't endanger me and let me show it.

• I have paranoid schizophrenia, so yes.

• That sucks but I think I have a little bit of this. I think that my neighbor is always spying on me but I don't think she is

• I'm not sure the line between what's a clinical diagnosis and what's considered "normal."

• No, my problem is I trust too easily. Until someone breaks my trust, then it's really hard to trust them again

• Have you tried reversing it?

• That's really good, I am glad to hear that only one person has ever broke your trust and that you have trustworthy people in your life

• Yeah I trust my friends and family 100%, they're very trustworthy

• cuz bitches be shady... and no im good i dont need to work on it!

• Lol, I get you though.

• kinda contradicting yourself a little =P but i understand

• Well, I am going to say that out of all the people in the world i do trust him more than anyone else. We have been together almost 7 years, trust starts to build a little stronger every year.

What Girls Said 20

• I didn't have trust issues until recently, ever since I was fucked over for trying to keep a friend "safe" but she didn't give two shits in return despite the fact that I was raped right next to her and she just turned her back and ignored me all together, didn't even bother helping me despite me crying for help and just let the whole shit happen and pretend like she was sleeping. And I only came with her because I wanted to make sure she herself wouldn't get raped or assulted and whatnot and cause she didn't want to go to the after party by herself. 🙄
    Selfish fucking bitch I can't even. she hasn't even bothered to say sorry or ask if was okay. 🖕🏼
    I don't want to be selfish but I'm going to have to for my own protection. 😞

• Fuck. Won't even lie on this one, starting to a bit.

- Yep. I *TRY* to remember he's not the same.

* But after you get so many assholes in a row it gets hard to think "he's different".

• I have trust issues because every time I put my trust into someone, they end up hurting me in someway causing me to not trust them. The only way to not get hurt is to just not trust people in my opinion...

• I don't even trust my family let alone some stranger. So I guess you could say, yeah I have trust issues.

• I have trust issues because of cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies but are actually raisin oatmeal.

• yes because of a fuc***d up ex relationship

• I do. I have a lot of trust issues mostly because every time I try and open up to someone they end up trying to screw me over or take advantage somehow.

• No. I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to. Even then, I'll forgive over and over again. I rather be hurt and lied to and be able to forgive then be someone who doesn't have any faith in the world.

• I've been screwed over to many times. The people I have trusted hurt me in one way or another, when they've been close to me. Every time I trust I get hurt.

• I have a little trust issues. None of the polls match me. It's not like I can't trust anyone, but I like to stay safe and protect my heart. Doesn't mean I don't let people in.

• nope.

• Not really. And you can trust me on that 😉

In fact I trust people waaaay more than I should.

• yes. because most of the people i have known have f*cked me over in the worst possible ways, including my own mother. so no, i will never fully trust anyone again.

• I think it makes sense to be cautious about trusting others. It's not an issue.

• no but I don't grant trust to just anyone due to some reasons.

• i don't think i have trust issues

• No, not really. I don't trust a lot of people, but when I do, I trust them completely.

• Yes, sexual assault :'(

• Yes, I have I don't trust anyone.

• Because of my family.