Depressed and Don't know what to do. Help me?

I am 14, almost 15. I have lived in this house for over 5 years and I may finally have 2 friends and a start at a boyfriend. But my dad hates his job, and sometimes takes it out by getting mad at everything including me. He never gets mad at mom though. Either way, I half want to move because if everything goes well I might be able to get a puppy.
Also I got my retainer today so I can barely talk and my teeth hurt. And I've had a headache for the entire week.
Honestly, I want to do something to take the pain and worries away but there's nothing. I'm not old enough to drink.
What do I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Bruh "im not old enough to drink", anyway what you shouod do is, and im quoting from my mom dont judge me "suffer through it". Thats all really

• Don't let it get to you and drinking doesn't solve the problem because after you drink an get drunk, your back to square 1 just keep your head up and hopefully things will workout for the better

What Girls Said 1

• Know that you have nothing to do with your fathers anger, but you're just there for him to take it out on unfortunately. Try taking an ibuprofen and sleeping.