What would you do to me if I suddenly reduced in size, turned into a teeny fairy, like Tinkerbell, flew up to you and said hi?

😂 my friends and I were just chatting about Halloween, and I really want to go as Tink this year. I think I'd make a cute Tinkerbell!!! My one friend laughed and said maybe you'll shrink and I'll keep you in my pocket! 😊😂

Hope I'd find a nice person lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• D'aww lol I'd probably ask you if you could grant wishes or something lol. It's ok if you can't

What Guys Said 13

• I think I'd try to catch with a net and then put you in a cage and try to find a way to profit from showing you to people.

• That'd suck. 😝

• It'd be a big cage so that you can fly around in and you can watch television when you're not working at the circus. Also I could buy you a hamster to keep you company as a friend and put him/her in the same cage. And both of you can play on the hamster wheel.

• Also if you earn enough at the circus, I'll hire some engineers to try to design a miniature remote control so that you can change the television channel when you're off-duty using nano technology. And of course you can have the leftover food I eat. I can throw you a chunk of whatever food I have for dinner, that should give you enough food for a while.

• Better speak quickly because if I think you are a mosquito, you will be swatted dead!

• I've seen this before. Hank, is that you trolling again in those sweaty tighty-whiteys with skid marks? Fairy fetish.

• I would probably wounder what was in the cigarette I just smoked. And hope I don't have a drop test at work tomorrow

• I would say hi and see if there was an adventure in store for us

• Try to sell you, you're not exactly human so it isn't against the law.

• Punch u

• Have you ever considered what happens to annoying flies?

• If I can't fuck you, you're useless to me.

• Try to see your tiny boobs and stuff :P

• have sex

• id probably squish you

• Have another glass of Absinth and start talking with you xD
    www.herrenblatt.de/.../..._head_genuss_absinth.jpg

What Girls Said 0