Overall, how do you feel about the other gender?

• Love them
  • They're cool
  • I don't really have much of an automatic opinion of the other gender
  • I dislike them
  • I hate them
  • I dislike them but I also dislike everyone
  • Other
remember that wanting to have sex with the other gender doesn't necessarily mean loving them.
... although this question is relevant, so pls answer: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2046717-are-these-musings-regarding-male-sexuality-accurate-i-e-that-male
? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Mixed opinion. Unfortunately most of my experiences w/ the opposite sex throughout my life haven't been that great, seeing as they're either jerks to me or treat me like I don't exist. I have encountered some genuinely nice ones though so I know they're not all bad

What Guys Said 22

• Are you talking about sex or gender?
    I don't really have an automatic opinion. Some are cool, others aren't.
    If you picture gender identity as a spectrum, I generally like people whose gender is somewhere close to the center of the spectrum. I get annoyed by girls who are super girly and guys who are super guyish.

• The Fairest Gender, the Beloved Lady? I ADORE THEM!! If I had to choose to be sent to Antarctica, for a year, with all women, or all men, I would chose the women, every time!!
    Oh, and to just make it that much more fun, and interesting, none would speak English, or a common language among them, so we would have to figure it out!!
    How about that, for a Sociology Experiment?

• "If I had to choose to be sent to Antarctica, for a year, with all women, or all men, I would chose the women, every time!!"

Is the reason what I think the reason probably is? XD

• @PerdectAdvice Don't go there. You are still just a little child, and know next to nothing about the world, posting a response like that. Be respectful! I don't mind people that disagree with me, but you make yourself out to be a fool, name-calling, and posting with a lot of misspellings.
      Let's chat, 20 years from now, and talk about what you have learned in those years. . .

• I don't spot a single misspelled word in that post. There's definitely some grammatical issues, but that is to be expected considering I'm trolling people and I'm on my phone. Not trying to write an essay in MLA format excuse me.

• Usually see the person and not the sex. Only a real idiot would ever judge a person by sex.

• Women are too complex. Too much to analyze. Even that doesn't get things right because so much is hidden. Why are women like this?

• Mystified, yet oddly obsessed.

• I don't have an overall feeling towards the entire gender. I dislike most of them, tolerate a choice few, and hope to find one that I actually like someday.

The same can be said about my feelings toward the male gender though.

• Well I love them when it comes to their body and sex but hmmm. Don't know I have a hard time trusting anybody...

• females are the most beautiful, cute, adorable, sexy confusing creatures ever <3

• I really am looking forward to sexual collision with that certain gender

• I love the opposite sex. I don't understand them half the time okay okay all the time. I hear woman saying the do not want a guy that plays games but then play game's in return. and as one lady said down below she does not like the hole mine is bigger. it is in are dna, we are simply trying to find a mate to keep are family name alive and not be lost to history. just like in the animal kingdom they have mating dances and then the female chooses the best one

• Women = good looking dumb

• Women = Adorable + Loving + Caring + Amazing + Best Living Beings ❤

• adore them

• i dont feel anything special about them, they are fine

• In my opinion women are really adorble for any relation but it will be complicated for relationships like girlfriend wife. I dont know why they dont agree anything essay what i mean is if my sister ask me for equality i can give it and vice varse but in girlfriend and wife relation they will say the same but dont follow.
    For example they ask for equality and talks about the feminine and manlythings so they expect everthing from us but may be they give it back in the same way.

• I think i am really confused with girls and dont know when i gets clarity on womens.

• I want to fuck them.

• Can only vote C here.

• I grew up with 2 sisters ❤

• C, definitely.

I will say that most women, however, do not live up to the standards by which men judge one another.

• theyre sexy

• I love them
    Girls don't really like men anyway

• @Kazzza hmm sadly , but don't dislike every guy because of them

• I don't, I don't mean it, I know they're not all the same

• Some are nice, most are annoying

What Girls Said 11

• I find that guys often have a great sense of humor and are less likely to be offended so I think they're pretty dope.

• They're cool, sexy and easier to talk to than girls and also don't have as much backstabbing or bitchiness. Much better friends.

• You guys are fine. :P

• they're cool... i have two bros

• surprising to many, I don't automatically hate guys just because they're guys. surprising to no one, 6 guys on this poll admit that they do it to girls.

• love them

• Like some of them, hate the rest lol.

• Love them, sometimes hate them

• I love them for the most part

• They are pretty cool.

• They are sex obsessed assholes

Just kidding lol

No I'm not

Men are dumb and disrespectful

I'm not serious

Ok maybe I'm a little serious