Is it an obligation for a guy to like every photo on instagram posted by a girl?

I know this guy for years now. We never talk to each other nor did we even meet up. After I got into the cray cray of instagraming, I needed followers and he followed back.

Ever since than he has never failed to liked all my selfies pictures or a photo where I am the lead in it. I am aware he likes all our friends photos as well but I don't see the need to be over nice or neither an obligation to like every photo on instagram.

So my questions reached out to the guys more. If the likes are genuine or just for the sake of liking. Should he continue to do so and if by liking my photos constantly without even talking to me means anything? Appreciate for your advise.

Please don't be brutal. I know this questions is ask many times but yeah I don't see if its an obligation to do so if you are not attracted to the photos. Or maybe he is I am not sure.

Yes it is so weird to like everything. I mean for me it has to be genuine ya know. He doesn't talk to me and for someone that never kept in touch with me to keep liking my photos is weird. lol. I never asked him to like it or not. He can be a follower that is it. Funny how guys work.

Most Helpful Guy

• We can be madly ingratiating when it comes to the opposite sex. Of course, how many women are known to turn-away compliments?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there is no obligation for a guy to do. I don't think he'd like them if he wasn't attracted to the way you look, but call me crazy. ;P

• Really weird for him to keep liking when we never even talk or meet up. I mean really weird.

• You could always ask him what's up.

What Guys Said 7

• It is never an obligation to do anything on social media. Period.

• he likes all our friends photos as well = nothing.
    but I don't see the need to be over nice, me either I never like shit on insta, barely use it though.

• On Facebook it's a rule to like new pictures but never comment on them.

• Some people do that, liking everything.

• Nope. Free will.

• yes its an obligation

• but why? Because it can be misleading.

• I know there's a way to automatically send birthday messages to your friends.

So If he's quite tec literate he may have found and set something up or even wrote something to like photos for him.

Technologies amazing I love technology.
    Though Personally i don't think id trust any software to like photos for me even if i wrote it incase it ends up liking something political or inappropriate.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course not. But the fact that he does it doesn't really mean anything.