Guys, How big of a turnoff is being overweight?

I am 5 7' or 174cm tall, weigh 196 lb or 89 kg and have a hourglass body shape. Weight is distributed overall.

Adding to the description:
85 cm waist
114 cm hips and
110 cm bust

26

Most Helpful Guy

• To me its a turn off and even more so if you aren't making some effort to lose weight and get in better shape.

Its same with girls, how many want a scrawny guy that never works out and has less muscle than them, or a guy that really overweight? Not many.

Judging by your height and assuming you have a big frame, Id still think you need to lose AT LEAST 35.

I would aim for 160 lbs if I were you, then see how you feel from there and maybe got a bit lower but any higher is not healthy/attractive in my opinion.

What Guys Said 25

• It's a bit heavy for me. I'm the exact same height but around 50 pounds lighter.

One of the reasons I tended to prefer slimmer type is that, just from my experience, these are the types who tend to have the most physical energy and can play and run and do physical outgoing activities with me. I fell in love with a woman who ended up playing tag with me in a park. She tagged me and then started sprinting in the opposite direction, and I was one of the fastest sprinters in my school but had to put some effort to catch up.

That said guys like all sorts of women out there. It's like looking at the range of pornography on the internet, there are guys who like just about every type of figure you can imagine.

It might help boost overall appeal though if you can get really physically active and strong if you aren't already.

• Both my ex wives were overweight, they became so obsessed with losing weight so I wouldn't go chase someone else it became pathetic. I've always told them they were perfect, and never cheated. The reason for the divorces was trust issues, they accused me of cheating. Now even though I shouldn't, I lump all overweight women into a category of they'll accuse me sooner or later.

• For me it's a turn off but there are some men who like BBW

• I don't find it attractive. That's almost 15lbs more than I weigh, and I'm over half a foot taller.

• For me, quite a bit. Like some other guys said photos work better than numbers as some people look better or worse depending on many factors. Just looking at the numbers for me, I'd say that they're a little higher than I'd like, but only because I know my own details.

• I don't date overweight.

• Hard to say without pictures.

• Being overweight is not attractive. Some people carry it well though. I can't judge you based on some numbers. They do not give a clear image of what you look like.

• Well, that depends on how overweight you are. From your description, i'd say you're in pretty good shape.
    Then again, most of the women I've seen in my work place can be described as "flesh sphere with appendages"... so my standards kinda... lowered...

• honestly.. we would need to see a photo but im not sold on this hour glass shape at almost 200 pounds.. that would be one big fucking coke bottle if you know what i mean

• To be honest I don't know what you mean, as I have a defined waist (85 cm waist 114 cm hips and 110 cm bust) if that's what the coke bottle implies.

• Numbers dont really say much, no one knows what you look like but thats definitely in the overweight category. I've seen some girls a bit heavier and it was in the right spots but I don't know about 200, if anything might want to workout for health.

• It's the biggest turn off there is, besides, say, the woman killing my mother or being over 100-years-old.

• all guys like different things. i personally like stick thin flat chested girls whilst others like real big mommas so dont fret. you are what you are and someone out there will see you as perfect

• It depends I guess, I'm 6'5 and weigh a bit less though.

• your body sounds pretty attractive and hot to me, by the way its not that much of a turn off

• it is not such a big issue. besides here in South Africa those dimensions you have given would not be considered as seriously over weight, that is not bad at all. chubby yes, but nothing serious.

• Pictures. I can't see numbers.

• As long as you have a fat ass, and nice ass titties you should be fine. Learn how to ride that cock and you'll be even better off in life.

• not a turnoff at all

• u must be massive

• doesn't turn me off

• It's more of a turn off that your worried about what people think of you.

• i would never date you

• I don't know... i dont know what turns me off

• Once your belly sticks out beyond your breasts I will never do anything with you.

• Thanks but not asking about that

• Yes you are, albeit indirectly.

Being overweight is not a turnoff at all, until what I said above happens.

• That's not overweight?

I'd possibly let you smash me. Possibly.