If you could master One sport, which one would it be?

If you could be super duper Legendary Amazing at one sport, what would it be?

0|0
10|20

Most Helpful Girl

• MMA or rock climbing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Which one would you pick? xD

• Would love to be good at MMA but I'll go with rock climbing. You can do it indoors and outdoors, in which case you'd get to see beautiful places. I don't know, there's just something about it hahah

• :) I see
      Nice choice

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 20

• soccer... best sport in the world, most fame, less taxing on the body than most sports, and crazy salaries and endorsement opportunities

0|1
    0|0
  • Being Swiss, I feel like I should be saying "Tennis" but if I could choose, I'd definitely go with soccer.

0|1
    0|0
    • O Have you always enjoyed watching tennis? Or have you tried it before?

• No, I actually think it's a super boring sport xD. I don't understand what my fellow Swiss people find cool about it but it's a huge thing here. And of course we have all those famous players like Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka and Martina Hingis etc.. Personally, I'm not much of a sports person but soccer is pretty cool. I don't watch the club duels but I really enjoy watching the Euro cup and the world cup :-).

• Not counting martial arts (which I'm already "super amazing " at) I'd love to be better at basketball. I like that sport. ^.^

1|1
    0|1
    • Yeah basketball's amazing! I am WOWed at how fast those guys think and pass so suddenly

• I already play ice hockey. Would be cool if I was way better than I am now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Basketball. Have you seen their contracts? Bench players even making stupid money. And that shit is con up even more next year!

0|1
    0|0
  • At my age I think the only thing I could still play competitively is golf and make a bit of money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Golf.

Lots of money for walking and drinking. Sounds like a great deal to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • MMA ...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I would say football (soccer) since they get paid the most according to Forbes... and its pretty cool sport.

0|1
    0|0
  • Golf

0|1
    0|0
  • boxing

0|1
    0|0
  • Ballet.

0|1
    0|0
  • if i was younger then rallying but i get to build the cars and service them now so not all bad

0|1
    0|0
  • Skateboarding.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does mma as a whole count? Cause thats like a bunch of different sports mixed into one...

0|1
    0|0
  • Bjj, cos I've been trying for years!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Martial Arts

0|1
    0|0
  • Already am master at sport I do so

0|0
    0|0
  • Jujitsu