Lol why do girls call me ugly on this site when I tell them about how I deserve pretty girls?

lol after countless polls and being rates at min 7/10+ consistently, angry lesser looking girls complain because i want a girl whos equal to me in terms of looks. Whats wrong with ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I was just surprised by the tv.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• well, for starters, whenever a guy says that he 'deserves' pretty girls. You say 'deserve' based on what?

• We want a man who's got a personality that matches his looks.

- Well, I do. Why would I want an egotistical jerk who cares more about looks (( they count, but aren't everything))? If I wanted that, there are plenty to choose from.

Your attitude makes you unattractive (( MY OPINOIN ))

• You're attractive in appearance, but in personality (of which you bring out by saying "I deserve pretty girls") you instantly go from a 7/10 to a 3.5/10. Arrogance and an inflated ego are unattractive, that's why girls will call you ugly the SECOND you show sign of it. Personality and appearance go hand in hand with attractiveness for women (at least most of the time). No one deserves anyone, you get what you attract. And you, my good man, attract bimbos and those with VERY low self esteem because no other girl would put up with that inflated ego bs. Just being honest fam.

• Looks will fade but personality literally is for forever! Even if you get plastic surgery buddy! There's always going to be someone hotter than you! Like Drake is way hotter, Michael B Jordan is hot as hell, Idris Elba beats you, Evan Geisleman, Mark Mcmorris, Patrick Kane, etc. You really need a ego check. And everyone has a different version of a 7 btw! 😊

• You're physically fairly attractive but overall the way you talk to people on here makes you very unattractive. I remember some of your other questions. I thought you were trolling then - maybe not.

• Everyone has different tastes, and some girls will find you attractive while other will not. I don't think they're calling you ugly because they're angry, it's just their opinion. There's nothing wrong with wanting to date your own level in terms of looks.

• no on the posts its 100% of girls calling me ugly when statistically thats impossible

• Because you're a dick.

• And what do you do to deserve a pretty girl?

• I see nothing wrong with that!

• Probably your attitude. Personality is a part of looks so if you just cut whatever rating in half and that's the girl you "deserve"

• Because there are some nasty mean ******* on this site.

• Find someone equally superficial, because she will most likely over look your shitty personality.

• Oh, not you again...

• get a bodybuilding girl so xD

• You aren't ugly but you have a superficial and awful mind of thinking.

• Because you can't "deserve" a pretty girl. You have to make an effort and meet a pretty girl, be nice to her and stuff. No girl will come to you and tell you "please take me because you deserve me".
    Be attractive in personality first, and then in appearance. Stop looking for "what's wrong" in other ladies and start looking for what's wrong in you and fix it.

Good luck I guess.

• it's a cruel cruel world my friend when it comes to ladies.

• Another self entitled guy from this generation who thinks he deserves a pretty woman... Leave your ego at the door, they were probably calling you ugly because of how you present yourself.

• They just don't like your ego and they probably think you're being a troll. There is nothing wrong with wanting to date women you find attractive, but you also shouldn't make women who aren't attractive feel bad. If you aren't attracted to them then just ignore them and move on.

What I don't like about it is that they do call you ugly back. They feel offended by being called ugly, but they do it back. I am someone who is actually extremely ugly. I get called ugly all the time and I hate it. I feel like crap most of the time. I have a lot of self-hatred for myself. However, I can't imagine going out of my way to make those people feel bad about their appearance. I don't like it when people do it to me, so I am not going to do it back to someone.

• i dont care if you feel like crap, you look bad and you should feel bad to match

• I wasn't asking you, asker. Unless you just accidentally complimented the opinion owner.

• For fuck's sake not you again.

• I didn't cal you ugly and neither did any of the girls answering your question. They said you just weren't as good looking as you think you are and you can't really afford the highest standards, and it's true. Sorry bro !

• i dont even have high standards. The average girl should have decent sized boobs, not be ugly, must be petite. This is the average women. Its not my problem you look bad

• you dont even have pictures dude lmao

• Because i'm anon lol but like i said you aren't worth my time

What Guys Said 9

• If you consistently get the same response from members of the opposite sex, it almost always is caused by something YOU are doing.

• i think they probably mean you have an ugly personality

• Well, you want a girl equal in terms of looks... maybe you come over as a superficial guy who cares about looks, and just the looks.
    I don't know you, so I can't really tell, but maybe this is a reason?

• nah get out of that mindset bro. Remember that time you got rejected? was she shallow?

• then you have no valid opinion on the situation

• What do you mean? This 'situation' seems to be about girls calling you ugly, not you making a move on them. You're just telling them you deserve a pretty lady. Give me more info, please, so we can solve this mystery.

I know people who did get rejected though, and some people are shallow, some aren't. You can't blame them for not being physically attracted to you. Your definition of a pretty lady might be totally different than mine.

• Girls are more likely to add other factors to a person that'll make them unattractive also. Like if you are Channing tatum but are rude to your mom then you'll quickly go from a 10 to 1 real fast. So since you put a lot emphasis on looks they deem you superficial and you lose pretty points. Best keep that mentality to yourself and when you do shut a girl down for not being up to your standards of looks think of another reason why you don't like her.

• Man you make me laugh you're a funny troll.

• You Again? LOL :-D

• why do you constantly bait using the same material?

• "100% of girls call me ugly, thats statistically impossible."

You are the dumbest person on this website as of now.

• ^^ Go blue anon!

• @Smmyskittles i love how everyones giving him shit but he's still oblivious to being an ugly cunt. Sad mf.

• girls are very sensitive. Theyre offended by guys who knows theyre good looking who wants pretty girls.