Who would you burn at the stake?

Who would you burn at the stake?

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother in law!! ;) I'd laugh while watching. The bitch molested my child. And CPS closed my case cause after 4 visits my baby didn't tell the social worker anything. Yea duh my kid was scared and didn't know the social worker. So yea I'd burn my mother in law at the stake and laugh. I quite frankly don't care who down votes this.

What Girls Said 9

• Every feminist, Clinton, and Onision...

Oh and BLM people/asshole cops, fuck them.

• A witch.

• killary clinton, janet reno, jane fonda, dianne feinburg/feinstein (or whatever her last name is) barry soetoro I could continue but I'm limited to 2,500 characters. LOL!

• Nobody... I'm a pacifist.

• No one because it smells and I don't need to hear you screamin. Off with your head

• Feminists, mgtow, and victim playing rodents... also bush, Clinton, Obama, and any other elitist scum trying to use everyone for their agenda.

• My boss.

• The woman who made my boyfriend's family homeless

• Trump.

What Guys Said 6

• Rock Hudson wanted to be burned at the stake. He even sold his butt plugg collection trying to make it happen, but he finally succumbed to botulism; bad meat in the can!

• People that abuse animals/children. (Abuse of any kind is disgusting, but abusing things that can't fight back is a special kind of demented)

• A few shish kabobs for all the evil they have spread in the world...

• Trump!🔥🔥

• Trump. That fat rednut.

• Feminists who think that slut shaming is rape culture.

• hahaha are some bitches really that dumb?

• @Reallio yes you could

• Lol, it was nice talking man ^_^