GaGers: What are you up to?

I am so bored. > : O

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally finished editing some music using Audacity. It's a lot of fun. Can make your favorite songs sound even better by making some simple changes. Change the speed, pitch of the vocals, repeat certain parts, and so much more. Try it. You will need to use the manual to understand things.

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 12

• i was on the phone with an airline this time last night. they actually put me on hold to check the recording from when i booked my flight with another agent. she made a mistake, the supervisor had to varify the conversation. i fell asleep. they called back and cleared up everything w/o charges :)
    just went to dinner with my friend and getting ready for bed.

• I saw The Secret Life of Pets earlier, got some lunch, and am now just watching over the boy I nanny and his cousin.

• Sitting on my butt at work with nothing to do, occasionally texting a dude.

Wishing I were home because it's my birthday and I just want to nap in the pool lol

• I just finished enrolling for a CPR certification seminar and an English class for later this fall.

• Nothing, I'm bored too. Watching tv

• I feel great, I am gonna go out and enjoy hanging out with friends. It is such a warm evening here.
    You could try to watch a good movie or call friends?

• Wanted to video chat with my boyfriend but it didn't work out :(
    I don't know just gonna go to bed soon I guess :/

• I'm soooo bored. I've been sick so I slept all day after taking some medicine. Now I'm hyper and my friends are out having fun while I'm on gag and cuddling my dog.

• I. m just wasting away on GAG same as you

• Finally having the time to relax!:)

• im eating rice and stew while contemplating my future. I'm so comfortable with my life now that I don't want to change it. It's all fine in my comfort zone now, but it won't be fine in the long term.

• Just got home from watching the latest xmen movie with a friend!