What was your last physical fight? Either real or playful?

Anyone else?
Anymore

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It was two months ago... it was sparring. I miss it. I had injured my foot though and now I'm healing and the Doctor says that I can finally do sports again, starting on Tuesday!
    It's been so long... I can't wait. I'm bored af :(

What Girls Said 2

• I don't remember why I fought, I only remember I almost kill someone by only using my fists, and that the person had a firearm, and a knife.

• Wow, was it a male or female you fought?

• I'm a police officer, before joining I served one year in the armed forces, and while in university I worked as research assistant.

• So a challenge in a playfight then? lol

• With my brother; he took my sister's laptop and she came to my room crying so I went in his room to try and get it back. Violence ensued :/

• Awww were you ok?

• Honestly no lol; he's bigger and stronger than me now, and I'm also impaired by being really scared to hurt him because he has medical issues which mean it's really dangerous for him to be hit anywhere around his abdomen. He's scared of me 'cause I was a mean big sister growing up, that's the only advantage I really had. I bit him :') . My Mum went nutty about that despite the fact she's bitten both of us in fights in the past lol

• Wow, thanks, for the story! Hope everything is ok! lol

What Guys Said 4

• Got jumped a month ago working security at a night club. Very real lol

• The ex of my girlfriend sister , well he sneak punched me so he deserved what happened to him lol

• Wasn't a fight, had to.."tackle" a drunk guy in the street.

• I had a fight with my 18 year old sister she slapped me and pulled my hair. I hate her!! It was all cuz I wouldn't let my 8 year old sister use my computer. They take everything from my room. My mother said i have to share but they don't with me.