How would you feel if you found a dead body?

Someone was playing Pokemon go and found a body in the river.
http://www.appy-gamer.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=68319079&source=skype

• Shit my pants
    22% (8)31% (8)26% (16)Vote
  • Call the 911 and then shit my pants
    75% (27)69% (18)73% (45)Vote
  • Pass out
    3% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I would call 911 and be shocked.

But this app could really help unveiling crimes and increase the probability of eye witnesses being present !

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was little our class took a field trip to Yosemite and we found a person who committed suicide and was hanging from a tree. It was horrifying! We all talked to the counselors because we we're in 2nd grade.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Step one go next to it
    Step 2) wear some gloves and drag it out in open or at that place only then take a selfie with it!.. Post it on Instagram and Facebook!.. ' Hey I found you', it's not a joke I am not bluffing!. #evidence for police I am not bluffing... Then call 911 tell them the location!.. Tell them if they think it's a joke I will forward them the link to the post..
    Once they are there I will exit the place!.. And remove the post!.. Definitely before calling them I will take 10 pics of dead body!.. So I can post it on gag# and make everyone throw up

1|0
    0|0
  • I once saw one floating in a dock, the face was all green. But the cops were already there.
    Unpleasant memory.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably go lie down next to it.

2|2
    0|0
  • Unless it's clear they're dead, I'd first check for vital signs. Then call police and paramedics, if necessary. The obvious stuff.

1|2
    0|0
    • Even if he was alive tho you still would need to call the cops cuz obviously something wouldn't be right lol

• Call 911. Minus pants shitting.

Only dead body I've seen is my fathers and that was for a split second. Didn't feel good about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd throw a pokeball at it.

2|0
    0|0
  • There would be no shitting, just me trying to breath at a steady pace and try to act as normal as possible, pretending to not have seen the corpse, just in case the killer is still around or watching me.
    Then when I feel 'safer' I'll call

1|0
    0|0
  • If I "found a dead body"? I don't go looking for them. But if I did, I'd contact the appropriate authorities if I couldn't revive them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd call the cops from the street phone and leave I don't need troubles lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Probably just call the police, but I don't think I'll shit my pants LMAO

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like AWESOME,
    Then I'd call the cops

2|0
    0|0
  • Omg food !!
    When I get my phone back, the first thing I am doing is downloading Pokemon go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Call that 911 right dere

1|0
    0|0
  • Wheres the Shit my pants and than call 911 option?

1|0
    0|0
  • call the police

1|0
    0|0
  • If it was a hot babe I'd probably just fuck it.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about played stick ball over where one was buried... Think Whitey Bulger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd turn away and pretend I didn't see it. And hold my breath if it's been there a while and stinks, nothing smells worse than dead animals

1|0
    0|0
  • depends if it was one that I deposed off or not

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I'd probably shit myself and then call the police :P

1|1
    0|0
  • "Hello, 911? I just shit my pants. And found a dead body."

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd freak out and then call the cops.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I wasn't sure if it was dead I would check. Call 911 either way and proceed with however my day has now changed

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably freak out call 911 whilst doing all that check if the person is alive, and feel depressed during and after the incident.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep playing pokemon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit my pants, and then call the police

1|1
    0|0
  • Call the cops then uninstall Pokemon go.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be horrified, scarred for life, unable to sleep forever lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Call 911

1|0
    0|0
  • I once saw someone being hit by a car and he died right after.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd become a bit traumatized because I have never seen a dead body before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Was there a gastly/haunter around?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, she was looking for a water type pokemon. When she climbed over this fence she found the corpse floating in the river.

• I know, it was a joke.
      I was implying that it would be quite spooky if there was a ghostmon around the corpse representing the spirit that just left the body or some crap like that. :p

• That is true. :D

• 1|0
    0|0