What's your worst drunken experience/memory?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have more ridiculous drunk stories than can be reproduced here.

I did once pass out in someone's bathroom sitting on the toilet, waking up only to throw up everywhere. When I woke up again hours later I had a minor panic and managed to mop it all up.

I had apparently missed a police raid (which is good since I was the oldest and would have had my ass in a sling for all the underage drinkers at the party) and was put into my friend's van. He lurched it backing out of the driveway and I barely got my head out the window in time to throw up down the side of the door.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 16, my parents let me go to Philadelphia to visit my best friend over the summer. Her family moved there a couple of years before. We did a lot of things that summer we shouldn't have. We went out with these older black guys one night and got pretty tipsy. She was in the front seat of the car with one and I was in the back with the other. We were all making out in a parking lot. I guess I blacked out for a little bit because I suddenly was aware that he was inside me and we were having sex. I kind of panicked and didn't know what to do. All I remember was my friend telling him to be careful with me because I wasn't on the pill.

• Be careful with me because I wasn't on the pill, so he pulled out before he came. The next day I had the worst hangover and was petrified I was pregnant. I've never been that drunk since.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know if this is the worst or the best. I had just gotten this job and one of the co-workers invited me to some party and there was basically more heinekens (my favorite beer) then I've ever seen. Literally enough for everyone there to have like a 6 pack. So I of course couldn't help myself, I must have had 12 in less than a 3 hour window. I wasn't dead or anything but when we got in the car I was throwing up out of the window in this dude's car. . . I barely knew him and I mean there was puke all over the exterior of this guy's car!

• I've been drunk and blacked out or threw up a lot but it was never that bad, I ususally recovered quickly from the effects and I usually couldn't remember embarrassing stuff lol. Once I was in a bar in Prague and they had these big 10 liter buckets with like 30 straws that you could get full of Ice and alcohol. I drank a ton and I felt like I was at my limit then I went to the bathroom.

On my way back I guess some more of the alcohol kicked in and I forgot about stopping the drinking. I threw up over the table lol. I'm glad I can't remember it. I also was hanging on a pole outside the bar fo a while because I couldn't stand :P. I only know this stuff because people told me though, I just woke up in my bed, the people I was with took good care of me :P.

• I've never had one

• My last day at the army. I came home to my wife and parents in law, completely plastered, fell asleep in the backyard. Months later I got a awfully big beer bill from the unit.
    I was by car thus logically a DUI... (no accident)

• There are quite a few stories. I think the "worst" is getting a full blown elbow check into the face while being on a concert. Later on I went to a friend and asked him if I have something there and he just started laughing and said I looked like the hunchback.

• Probably drinking too much and blacking out at a college party then waking up in the garage at the house party.

Next day, in my college physics 101 class, some guys from the party in the back of the auditorium yelled my name and I looked back with a puzzled look on my face... and 3 seconds later:

They then yelled: "HE DOESN"T REMEMBER!"... http://needcaption. com/upload/images/717110. gif

• Being carried home by friends tripping over my doorstep in front of my parents, then throwing up due to the tumble dryer in the hallway blowing in my face.

This lead to my parents calling an ambulance last thing I remember was a paramedic shining a torch in my eyes. I was about 14 and had drank around 2 litres of cider. Woke up the next day hangover free but with a few bruises and scrapes.

• When I was 21 back in 2001, I had a shitload of tequila shots and threw up everywhere. I was sick for days after that.

I haven't had a sip of tequila since. As a matter of fact, just smelling the stuff makes me want to vomit.

• I have no real horrible stories. Maybe one time it all came out again cause I drank water after it, but just a bit too fast. That mix though...
    But that's about it. I'm not really a drinker anymore

• I dont have memory during drunk. So many people lie to me but it is weird what they said is the same. So I dare not drink liquor, beer is okay.

• Blacking out for days and having no clue what occurred during that time.

• Never gotten drunk.

• getting my stomach pumped at 12 after downing a bottle of jim bean

• I've never been drunk

• Waking up with and ugly girl after a July 4th party.

• All I can say is... Jack Daniels and Coke.

• After reading these responses I'm glad I don't drink.

• the worst things i dont even remember because i was too drunk. but i masturbated myself in front of a store on the street at night once with a friend, and i was on crutches too.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm drunk af (age 18). About 10 shots of vodka and 4 or 5 of something else. lol, empty tummy no less.

- Full size car. - They put me in the back in the middle. 4 guys and 2 girls total. Girl is sitting on guy's lap to my right.

Vomit on the girl to my right. Getting the guy too. Then forward on the passenger and driver. & To the left, on the guy's shoes and crotch.

^^^ I laughed while remembering it. Stil friends with majority of the people I threw up on.

• Basically just being too drunk too fast and feeling like absolute rubbish.

• I threw up on a guys lap, tackled someone, fell over a coffe table splashing drinks everywhere, and almost burnt the house down by tripping over the boiler all in the same night and I don't remember any of it lmao

• egh
    when I vomited in a bar
    took in a cab with my friends where I passed out in my chalet

• Never been drunk.