How can you tell if people think you're stupid?

I think people think that of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like just ask them duh. "You don't think I am stupid.. do you? Am I? Do you really?"

Most Helpful Girl

• when they disregard what you say
    or when they mock you

What Guys Said 7

• Everyone is an idiot sometimes, depends, doesn't really matter in most cases.
    Worrying about it won't solve anything.

• It's in the demeaning look.

• Idc about what people think about me, its waaay better people see u stupid but the truth is u are smart than they see u smart and the truth u are stupid

• they will treat you differently and keep a different behavior with you

• They treat you differently or over explain.

• In college, you'll learn how to give 0 fucks about what other people think. You're the best. Remember that.

• I am in University. If anything that's what caused the whole 'what other people think' obsession

• Really? Wow. Maybe it's different for girls. I was like that in HS. In university, I told myself to fuck people and their opinion.

• You probably are and that's why you can't tell if they think you are.

• I think people think that people who are vulnerable and show it are usually stupid.

If you think about it, that makes sense. Like if there's a girl who is for example getting physically abused by a guy and she goes back to him every single time, she will be considered stupid.

I am not getting physically abused by any guy but I'm just giving an example.

Hence, it's less about actual intelligence or whatever and more about the decisions you make and being transparent about your vulnerability

• She's inevitably not very intelligent is she, so yes she would be considered.. actually stupid.

• Actually... from what I've seen from 'the world' around me, usually girls with low self-esteem get attached to guys like that.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you people look at you funny when you talk? Do they exchange glances when you stop talking lmao 😂