Does anyone know any ways to write a letter to a soldier?

I want to do a pen pal type of thing with a soldier but every program I've came across requires you to write a letter at least 5 times a month and I want something without that commitment. Maybe once or twice a month type of thing. I just have so much appreciation for them anything helps.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope sorry. But that would be kinda cool to do! Not a soldier but I coukd use a pen pal xD haven't written a letter in a long time.

• My brother is on his fourth deployment so I have written my fair share of letters but I feel that I could put my writing skills to other productive things.

• Yeah anytome!😊 you can also write my takes on here too if you wanna venture out lol. Just another thought!

• Hey! Thanks for the MHO. Hows it going?

What Guys Said 7

• Well, you could just find a military person

• If it's a back and forth most might have a commitment, if it's just write a letter and drop it off, probably not. I couldn't do anything for you besides googling.

• You could just write the person twice a month. No one will kick you out based on the quota.

• just get 2 other people.

• Call a recruiter & ask. He'll suggest "dear soldier" or "any soldier" & give you a general address. If their lonely enough to read those letters you may be able to get a pen pal relationship started.

I think it's a great idea!

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0